SkyRe - Skyrim Redone (by T3nd0)

z929669

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to ModOrganiser, I started a new game without any mods (excepts the 3 officials dlc and Skyrim Redone), I rushed helgen, went to a forge and leveled up the marksman tree with console commands but I wasn't able to enhance the crossbows. It seems that the bug is caused by SkyRe itself :/

Thanks to ModOrganiser, I started a new game without any mods (excepts the 3 officials dlc and Skyrim Redone), I rushed helgen, went to a forge and leveled up the marksman tree with console commands but I wasn't able to enhance the crossbows. It seems that the bug is caused by SkyRe itself :/

Can you report this to T3nd0 please?

Thanks to ModOrganiser' date=' I started a new game without any mods (excepts the 3 officials dlc and Skyrim Redone), I rushed helgen, went to a forge and leveled up the marksman tree with console commands but I wasn't able to enhance the crossbows. It seems that the bug is caused by SkyRe itself :/[/quote']

You need the relevant steel/dwarf smivving perks as well I believe.

Thanks to ModOrganiser' date=' I started a new game without any mods (excepts the 3 officials dlc and Skyrim Redone)' date=' I rushed helgen, went to a forge and leveled up the marksman tree with console commands but I wasn't able to enhance the crossbows. It seems that the bug is caused by SkyRe itself :/[/quote'']

You need the relevant steel/dwarf smivving perks as well I believe.

I believe he did meet all the requirements:

At any forge but it seems to have some bugs with other smithing mods because I can't enhance any crossbow when I have the perks and materials :s

I believe he did meet all the requirements:

At any forge but it seems to have some bugs with other smithing mods because I can't enhance any crossbow when I have the perks and materials :s

I was speeking about the perks in the archery tree ^^

I already reported this bug but after some test on the clean skyrim' date=' I found why I was unable to enhance the crossbows : I just needed the smith steel perk ^^'[/quote']

Yeah, once you get the smithing perks it should work fine. It confused the hell out of me for awhile until I did some testing, and even then I'm not sure if my solution would have worked for everyone.

Speaking of confusion, Skyproccers are a whole new hurdle I've come across. Using SkyRe and ASIS, you've got T3endo's reproccer, the ASIS reproccer, Balbour and Steelsouls reproccer, SkyRe reproccer compatibility patchers and exclusion lists I need to work through (I'm not even sure if T3ndo has updated his exclusion list to work with ASIS and his latest version of SkyRe as his .pdf is alittle old).

I already reported this bug but after some test on the clean skyrim' date=' I found why I was unable to enhance the crossbows : I just needed the smith steel perk ^^'[/quote']

Yeah' date=' once you get the smithing perks it should work fine. It confused the hell out of me for awhile until I did some testing, and even then I'm not sure if my solution would have worked for everyone.

Speaking of confusion, Skyproccers are a whole new hurdle I've come across. Using SkyRe and ASIS, you've got T3endo's reproccer, the ASIS reproccer, Balbour and Steelsouls reproccer, SkyRe reproccer compatibility patchers and exclusion lists I need to work through (I'm not even sure if T3ndo has updated his exclusion list to work with ASIS and his latest version of SkyRe as his .pdf is alittle old).

[/quote']

Check this thread on how to install SkyRe+ASIS together.

Yeah' date=' once you get the smithing perks it should work fine. It confused the hell out of me for awhile until I did some testing, and even then I'm not sure if my solution would have worked for everyone.

Speaking of confusion, Skyproccers are a whole new hurdle I've come across. Using SkyRe and ASIS, you've got T3endo's reproccer, the ASIS reproccer, Balbour and Steelsouls reproccer, SkyRe reproccer compatibility patchers and exclusion lists I need to work through (I'm not even sure if T3ndo has updated his exclusion list to work with ASIS and his latest version of SkyRe as his .pdf is alittle old).[/quote']

Check this thread on how to install SkyRe+ASIS together.

Cheers.

I'll follow that guide to the letter, and hope for the best .. lol  (I'm new to this modding malarkey)

Thanks.

If you're new, I would recommend STEP rather than the guide I linked, it is more aimed at seasoned modders that know their way around TES5EDIT, know how to create patches etc.

SkyRe+ASIS is a really complicated build that can make your game very unstable if you don't use many custom patches. Speaking from experience here :)

A few days ago finished an instal of Skyrim Revisited (altered it a little because I don't own DLC). And now I'm looking into this mod to add, and found 2 different install guides already....

Can't I just Install it and deselect brawl bugs and duel combat?? Or do I need to follow parts of those guides?