SkyRe - Skyrim Redone (by T3nd0)

z929669

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to try that. The problem comes with the patches. The patches also make use of the unofficial dawnguard and dragonborn patches. And I dont have those, and I'm not experienced enough to make them myself with Tes5edit. I'm just gonna skip those and see how it works out.

edit1: It's really hard to install without the DLC's. I don't know what reproccers I need, because they al have some of the DLC's included, and then Boss is bitching about it. I really want to use SkyRe, but I can not find a solution right now if you don't have the DLC's :(

edit2: On the Skyre modpage its stated you don't need the reproccer if you don't have Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I thought the goal of reproccer was to patch all the gear to work in skyre?

edit2: On the Skyre modpage its stated you don't need the reproccer if you don't have Dawnguard and Dragonborn. I thought the goal of reproccer was to patch all the gear to work in skyre?

The pre-DLC versions of SkyRe didn't use the ReProccer. You had to get a patch for every weapon/armor mod.

Just saw that.

I don't know yet. I just did a Skyrim revisited installation, and that took me a few evenings. Im a little tedious to install dawnguard now and to look up where I have to adjust my SR installation :(

I think I'm just gonna go what I have right now. Just started a new char (my second), and with my first I didn't even finish the main storyline. So enough to do. Wish that sale was 2 weeks earlier.

The pre-DLC versions of SkyRe didn't use the ReProccer. You had to get a patch for every weapon/armor mod.
I use a lot of different armor and weapons mods. They don't have patches for SkyRe.

I just started a new game, and I think most of my stuf is a little bit out of balance right now?

I use a lot of different armor and weapons mods. They don't have patches for SkyRe.

I just started a new game, and I think most of my stuf is a little bit out of balance right now?

Well, unfortunately, since the ReProccer has outright replaced the old patches, you'd have to buy at least the Dawnguard DLC in order to use it. Now would be a good time, since Steam itself is having a big summer sale. If you can, get the Dragonborn DLC also so that you can use the latest versions of SkyRe. My advice. And hey, you'll also get quite a bit of new content to the game along with both.

Well, unfortunately, since the ReProccer has outright replaced the old patches, you'd have to buy at least the Dawnguard DLC in order to use it. Now would be a good time, since Steam itself is having a big summer sale. If you can, get the Dragonborn DLC also so that you can use the latest versions of SkyRe. My advice. And hey, you'll also get quite a bit of new content to the game along with both.
I'm really considering to buy both. My main con is that I just finished a Skyrim revisited install and have to look up what I have to adjust to get everything working. And I'm a little bit worried because then I didn't do the install like it was supposed to.

edit. gonna do it, just purchased dawnguard and dragonborn.

It's just like a job, have to go over the revisited guide again, adding mods and patches, cleaning stuf etc..

Got a new question. After I used the reproccer a lot of the armor from mods I installed, Icannot make them anymore at the forge? Is it correct that I have to go down the smithing tree to see those back? (only level 9 right now)