aMidianBorn Bonemold armor by CaBaL

DoYouEvenModBro

and no dragonscales /bone? :D

kidding

hopefully these will be next releases:

book update with all the things done so far +

new creatures package (draugr 2 variants, chaurus,falmer, dragon priest 2 variants... hopefully wolves).

in armor package :new an optional mesh replacer for male ancient nord+ new textures

in weapons package, complete dwemer set, some pieces of draugr weaponry...ergo nord hero, i have to see how many weapons btw, for sure axes bow and quiver. dragon priest staff and short sword. staves (staff 1 and 4 for sure.. we'll see about the others)

in unique items staff of magnus and the fancy 70's rolling ball related to magnus....lol.

then standalone

chitin DB all the armor-clothes variants .

imperial heavy set... maybe... and i mean maybe imperial light and light studded set

nightingale... no... no carbon fiber. sorry :) just old dark good leather.

dark brotherwood clothes and armor...if i can quicly manage the terrficant normal maps (terrificant in the worst meaning).

end of plans for the moment

and no dragonscales /bone? :D

kidding

hopefully these will be next releases:

book update with all the things done so far +

new creatures package (draugr 2 variants, chaurus,falmer, dragon priest 2 variants... hopefully wolves).

in armor package :new an optional mesh replacer for male ancient nord+ new textures

in weapons package, complete dwemer set, some pieces of draugr weaponry...ergo nord hero, i have to see how many weapons btw, for sure axes bow and quiver. dragon priest staff and short sword. staves (staff 1 and 4 for sure.. we'll see about the others)

in unique items staff of magnus and the fancy 70's rolling ball related to magnus....lol.

then standalone

chitin DB all the armor-clothes variants .

imperial heavy set... maybe... and i mean maybe imperial light and light studded set

nightingale... no... no carbon fiber. sorry :) just old dark good leather.

dark brotherwood clothes and armor...if i can quicly manage the terrficant normal maps (terrificant in the worst meaning).

end of plans for the moment

Carbon fiber...bad! Dark leather...good! Hopefully it's CaBal-ed HD goodness dark leather! :woot: Then we can say "bye bye" to Nightingale Prime. :yes: