I give up

Copywrite85

Question

Hey guys.  I've been a member of this site for months now and a number of you have been extremely helpful.  I am sure you can click my name and see my past posts to get a sense of the issues I have been struggling with.  Ultimately I cannot get my game stable, something always ruins it in the end; I have tried for a quarter of a year now.  Anyways I clearly am incapable of achieving the great stable game a number of you guys are enjoying.  Right now I think the only course of action I have left is to state desired mods and request load order examples from you guys that I can try to copy; this will be the guideline for my last attempt (serious this time) at modding Skyrim.  

-Skyre 

-Asis

-Immersive Patrols

-Skytest (light or full whatever works)

-Cloaks

-Winter is coming

-Wet and cold

-automatic variants

-Immersive weapons and armour

-High level enemies

-Immersive creatures

-Dragon combat overhaul

Yes I have read Irohas Asis and Skyre guide; while I did achieve stable combat at one point I would randomly freeze in the environment anyway (more freezes/ctds than 1 can be comfortable with).    I have a VERY powerful PC, I have achieved script latecy of under 50, my system memory and video memory remain at very safe levels, this past week I have gone on a massive mod purging (currently under 160 with half of my esps being patches); doesn't matter Skyrim crashes and freezes consistenly.  If any of you have builds accommodating a number of my favorite mods It would be a great help if you would just post your mod list and maybe give a little explanation.

Thanks guys

• Answers 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Okay could not really be bothered to create a new thread for this at this time. So here goes. 

I recently also decided to use stealth overhaul by kryptopyr. 

Now I also get that upon starting via the helgen intro, then I have an entire set of iron armor in my inventory, and a helm equipped during char generation. 

I have isolated it to stealth overhaul, since when I disable its .esp then the problem goes away. 

Will try to look further into the inner workings of it and try to see if I can figure out why it does this, since quite frankly then its annoying with that helmet, and you cant really remove it at that point in the game. 

Will let ya know what I find out.... if anything. 

Edit: Okay been through the entire mod, there is nothing in it that should alter the starting quest line.

It does not even modify iron armor on the lvl´ed lists.

Checked to see if it was due to some interaction with the bashed patch and my other mods, but nope.

Since its so low in the load order it also overwrites most other mods changes... hence it is not even a mod to mod interaction. Really strange!