UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards (by FrankFamily)

EssArrBee

UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards by FrankFamily

Vanilla > UltraHD (2K with fix file)

zxM0pPBqKaof9CVkcgVykpnAZuScSXDi

fDbautNyCcmTiQc61kJMnOA2Q7a01JvJ

yJPo1AgdAkXfiej7Auhet2OUJKrOfTIw

I believe someone was saying something about no one doing a retexture of the Stormcloacks earlier today. I guess this is one of those speak of the devil moments then....

Anyways these are 2k or 4k pretty much like BoS and would help the most ignored armor ever. The shots look good, but I think they are using an ENB and even crap can look good with ENB.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards by FrankFamily

I believe someone was saying something about no one doing a retexture of the Stormcloacks earlier today. I guess this is one of those speak of the devil moments then....

Anyways these are 2k or 4k pretty much like BoS and would help the most ignored armor ever. The shots look good, but I think they are using an ENB and even crap can look good with ENB.

Ha that was me. What does it mean by "city guards?" Which city guards? Just the ones in the stormcloak cities?

Well Book of Silence is 2k except for gauntlets and boots. I do understand wanting 1k, but with ENBoost and some of the stuff guys like Altimor seem to be finding on the back end, 2k is just fine now.

EDIT: And Yes, Cabal said it was good.

I still use "Varied Guard Outfits for Every City" (https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6770/?) so i'm not sure if I can use both of these mods unfortunately. What do you think?

At the very least it will be a good Stormcloack replacer.

How do I make this a simple stormcloak replacer and not a guard replacer?

Here are the files that are included:

dawnstarsymbol.dds

dawnstarsymbol_n.dds

falkreathsymbol.dds

falkreathsymbol_n.dds

hjaalmarchsymbol.dds

hjaalmarchsymbol_n.dds

markarthsymbol.dds

markarthsymbol_n.dds

riftensymbol.dds

riftensymbol_n.dds

solitudesymbol.dds

solitudesymbol_n.dds

stormcloaksboots.dds

stormcloaksboots_n.dds

stormcloakscuirass.dds

stormcloakscuirassdawnstar.dds

stormcloakscuirassdawnstarf.dds

stormcloakscuirassf.dds

stormcloakscuirassfalkreath.dds

stormcloakscuirassfalkreathf.dds

stormcloakscuirassf_n.dds

stormcloakscuirasshjaalmarch.dds

stormcloakscuirasshjaalmarchf.dds

stormcloakscuirassmarkarth.dds

stormcloakscuirassmarkarthf.dds

stormcloakscuirassriften.dds

stormcloakscuirassriftenf.dds

stormcloakscuirassscalesf_n.dds

stormcloakscuirassscalesrimf_n.dds

stormcloakscuirassscalesrim_n.dds

stormcloakscuirassscales_n.dds

stormcloakscuirasssolitude.dds

stormcloakscuirasssolitudef.dds

stormcloakscuirasswhiterun.dds

stormcloakscuirasswhiterunf.dds

stormcloakscuirasswinterhold.dds

stormcloakscuirasswinterholdf.dds

stormcloakscuirass_n.dds

stormcloaksgloves.dds

stormcloaksgloves_n.dds

stormcloakshelm.dds

stormcloakshelmdawnstar.dds

stormcloakshelmfalkreath.dds

stormcloakshelmhjaalmarch.dds

stormcloakshelmmarkarth.dds

stormcloakshelmriften.dds

stormcloakshelmsolitude.dds

stormcloakshelmwhiterun.dds

stormcloakshelmwinterhold.dds

stormcloakshelm_n.dds

stormcloaksshield.dds

stormcloaksshield_n.dds

whiterunsymbol.dds

whiterunsymbol_n.dds

windhelmsymbol.dds

windhelmsymbol_n.dds

winterholdsymbol.dds

winterholdsymbol_n.dds

Technically, you can, by excluding all the city related files, but you probably shouldn't. Stormcloaks and guards use pretty much the same outfit, only in different colors (and for guards, different helmets).

I think I know why the guard and Stormcloak outfits are so similar - Ulfric must be outfitting soliders with spare Windhelm guard uniforms... aah.

Technically, you can, by excluding all the city related files, but you probably shouldn't. Stormcloaks and guards use pretty much the same outfit, only in different colors (and for guards, different helmets).

I think I know why the guard and Stormcloak outfits are so similar - Ulfric must be outfitting soliders with spare Windhelm guard uniforms... aah.

This shouldn't mess up anything if I use Various Guards Outfits, right? I'd just install this before Various Guard's Outfits. Why did we drop that mod anyway?

Umm... there was a big shift in STEP a while back, around the time my brother first introduced me to the project, and all the armor and clothing stuff was dropped in favor of a vanilla-esque approach. Various guards makes all the guards have different armors than vanilla, and since it probably uses a plugin for that you can install it after this mod.

Umm... there was a big shift in STEP a while back' date=' around the time my brother first introduced me to the project, and all the armor and clothing stuff was dropped in favor of a vanilla-esque approach. Various guards makes all the guards have different armors than vanilla, and since it probably uses a plugin for that you can install it after this mod.

I just want to confirm that this mod works fine with Various Guards Outfits. The Windhelm guards actually keep the stormcloak uniforms for some reason. I'm not sure if that was a glitch with various guards outfits or it was intended but it looks like they were using the new high res textures from UltraHD.