Start thinking about Packs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Quick ping to Pack Users.

What are your main improvement requests now that we have added some features? We are still a long way off, but before we begin making any changes, it would be good to get any user feedback that has not yet been captured. I'll update the OP with a link to a changelog when I have some time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A general question about good practice in packs. Regarding a Requiem pack you have to uninstall certain incompatible or redundant mods from core (or other packs if you want to make it compatible). What do you think would be the best practice of providing that information?

A general question about good practice in packs. Regarding a Requiem pack you have to uninstall certain incompatible or redundant mods from core (or other packs if you want to make it compatible). What do you think would be the best practice of providing that information?

Lead with that and do instructions for their removal before the pack itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assume MO users (and recommend MO in your Pack just as STEP does. Then it is a simple matter of unticking the mod in question ;)

One more reason why we recommend MO now :yes: