Weather and Lighting (by Smile44)

Why did you choose not to use elfx exteriors? Did real vision enb say not to?

Pretty much, works well as is so don't need it.

:)

Well it makes no sense why imagespaces should affect how certain textures are displayed.

The only info contained in the imagespaces are HDR values for the vanilla bloom, adaptation etc.

Along with saturation, brightness contrast, image tint, and then the ingame Depth of Field.

Stuff like texture poping, is related to the game engine itself, and the properties of meshes.

You can look up at distant decal fix if you want to know more about that. The description page contains an ini tweak you can use if you want to reduce your performance, and properly also make the game more unstable.

Since ENB depends on these mesh settings, then you can experience that certain meshes behave differently with ENB on and off. If you think you found one that is entirely wonky, then try to report it over at the ENB forums under mindflux´s thread. He is responsible for the Skyrim Particle Patch etc. and most likely would know what is wrong with the individual meshes.

Fair enough I don't precisely know what the mod does (well I know a bit more now)I just noted this after installing them following another weather pack type suggestion. But as I have said I felt it had more to do with the ENB settings added with this pack which had been tweaked but were obviously not too happy on my machine and I have not looked into adjusting those ENB settings yet.

So Imagespace is not the culprit which narrows the possibilities down a tad.

I've not noticed it having much affect on performance, during slow snowfall you can see the flake structure from time to time as they get close, I really like that feature. Of course I don't know if the same effect is there without QS if it is then clearly there would be no point to it. I will need to look but if it isn't then I definitely prefer to keep it.

I've not noticed it having much affect on performance, during slow snowfall you can see the flake structure from time to time as they get close, I really like that feature. Of course I don't know if the same effect is there without QS if it is then clearly there would be no point to it. I will need to look but if it isn't then I definitely prefer to keep it.

I haven't noticed much of a performance decrease either. I used to use this when it was included in S.T.E.P., before we started using Skyrim Performance Plus. Smile, which version of Quality Snowflakes are you using? HD, Alt, or Luminous? 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.