Lorecraft - learning and managing for crafting - CORE

Bealdwine

Lorecraft - learning and managing for crafting - CORE

Author = ArcaneSmith

An interesting mod for crafting, adding another layer of control and immersion through plugins that 'teach' a specific recipe and a book that allows you to craft that item at the forge once read.

Testing for this system with other crafting mods is still required and I hope to look at that in the near future. Any comments from people already using this welcome.

I haven't used it yet, as I am still setting up my game with STEP. HOWEVER, this is on my list of mods to install. I read through it's whole description and I love the idea. It's also worth mentioning that you can WRITE your recipes in a book and it will be taken off your recipes list. If you read the book again, you write it down on your list and can craft it. This is a very nice way to organize your crafting list :)

The philosophy behind this is right up my alley, personally I think it should go a bit further for the rarer and more powerful recipes requiring a quest to be completed. But its a very good start and that kind of thing can be added later.