Ugh. Another weird glitch that I'm sure no one else has ever gotten

DoYouEvenModBro

Question

Hmm not quite sure where that is (underneath the overhang?) anyways looks like a bad texture or map. Are you textures optimized and do you have all of the Unofficial Patches + HRDLC installed?

If you haven't optimized and are using all of the above then...

"Skyrim-ball go! Aiyen I choose you!"

Goes into Aiyen's attack menu and selects "Bad Texture Homing Missiles"

It's a Markarth/Dvarven texture it I shouldn't be to hard to deduce which one though.

Hmm not quite sure where that is (underneath the overhang?) anyways looks like a bad texture or map. Are you textures optimized and do you have all of the Unofficial Patches + HRDLC installed?

If you haven't optimized and are using all of the above then...

"Skyrim-ball go! Aiyen I choose you!"

Goes into Aiyen's attack menu and selects "Bad Texture Homing Missiles"

It's a Markarth/Dvarven texture it I shouldn't be to hard to deduce which one though.

It's right outside of understone keep. Right down the stairs to the right. I didn't optimize any textures and yes, I am using all of the unofficial patches.

More screenshots of the issue:

https://imgur.com/a/9pqcQ

That's a vanilla issue you'd have to try Real Shelter from TES Alliance to see if the author covered the area you're talking about with their "fix" before they quit update. As to the OP I am having the same issue more or less I'm not having in the exact place I think you are but I am noticing it around Markarth but that could be because of my texture choices I'm likely going to have to do some heavy customizations for the parallax mods because I'm using a different install order (and custom archives for) SRO and Skyrim HD because I prefer the Skyrim HD building textures.

You'd have to have someone with a more conventional Skyrim Revisited setup to confirm.

That's a vanilla issue you'd have to try Real Shelter from TES Alliance to see if the author covered the area you're talking about with their "fix" before they quit update. As to the OP I am having the same issue more or less I'm not having in the exact place I think you are but I am noticing it around Markarth but that could be because of my texture choices I'm likely going to have to do some heavy customizations for the parallax mods because I'm using a different install order (and custom archives for) SRO and Skyrim HD because I prefer the Skyrim HD building textures.

You'd have to have someone with a more conventional Skyrim Revisited setup to confirm.

So you found the same exact glitch in a similar spot in Markarth? What do you think it is? If we both have the same issue, we should bring it up in the step 2.2.7 bugs forum.

It's definitely project parallax, trying to narrow down the specific file now.

Edit: Problem appears localised to the ELFX patch. Issue does not occur without the ELFX patch active. Checking further.

Edit2: Problem mesh is: meshes/architecture/markarth/mrktemplecrag01.nif - remove it - problem solved. I will update the SR:LE guide, thanks for the report guys.