Calling All Would-Be Pack Authors!

z929669

Please visit our Pack modding area for ideas and out Pack support area to learn how you can help!

While we are not yet ready to implement Packs officially, we have begun constructing the wiki tools we plan on developing to help Pack authors to construct their guides.

We welcome any of you to assist us by testing out our alpha implementation and providing feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm guessing by the pin on this thread that we're still supposed to read the pages behind those two links, but when I try to go to either the "Pack modding area" link or the "Pack support area" in the original post, I get "404 Not Found nginx". I think the links may be broken.

I'm guessing by the pin on this thread that we're still supposed to read the pages behind those two links, but when I try to go to either the "Pack modding area" link or the "Pack support area" in the original post, I get "404 Not Found nginx". I think the links may be broken.

/fixed

Archived