Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (by David Jegutidse)

Neovalen

STATS tags?  I don't know what those are.  Anyway, what I ended up doing is loading the DLC/USKP esp right after the main esp... and then the GDO esp right before the STEP Patch.  Don't know if that's the correct way to do it, but that's what I did.  :)

Edited by oqhansoloqo

STATS tags?  I don't know what those are.  Anyway, what I ended up doing is loading the DLC/USKP esp right after the main esp... and then the GDO esp right before the STEP Patch.  Don't know if that's the correct way to do it, but that's what I did.  :)

The USKP patch is included in the STEP patch, so you didnt need the DLC/USKP combo patch. As far as the GDO patch is concerned..if the one available now IS more recent than the one in the STEP patch, you overwrote it with the older one by loading it before the STEP patch.

Also the STEP patch includes a RWT patch which apparently isnt needed if you load AOS AFTER RWT, which is what is recommended..but no harm no foul there i assume.

Honestly, this is a good mod but i can see why some people dont bother with it..needing so many other patches to be updated with it. I think 2 patches in the STEP patch for this (ICS and ADS) are still the old versions and havent been updated for AOS2 yet.

I updated the STEP Patches the day after AOS2 was released. I even made some of the those AOS patches that Lorn Korn has on his page. The STEP Patches are a bit different though because they patch the entire list of mods in the guide and not just two mods.

Stats tag is from Wrye Bash. If you make a Bashed Patch, click on the mod you want to tag in the Mods tab, then in the bottom right corner there is a small box, just right click that box and find Stats. Generate a new Bashed Patch and you're good to go.

no you need to use the dlc patch as well. I think it uses unique formids so I cant merge it.

I just ran into this when merging my patches together to create my 2.2.9 patch. Actually what has happened is there is an extra duplicate leftover in the esp that should simply be removed (wild edit). Then the DLC patch merges fine.

no you need to use the dlc patch as well. I think it uses unique formids so I cant merge it.

I merged it with all other AOS patches using tes5edit script add on. I have not had issues with it, as far as i can tell (emphasis on as far as i can tell). How can you tell if the patch uses unique formIDs?

I merged it with all other AOS patches using tes5edit script add on. I have not had issues with it, as far as i can tell (emphasis on as far as i can tell). How can you tell if the patch uses unique formIDs?

I'm real wizard, that's how. ::p:You just look and see if there are any records that match the load order of plugin. So 10101010 should be in mod that is loaded in the 10 position, or 16th.

AOS now seems to have several redundant patches that make installation pretty confusing. Out instructions also are no longer 100% applicable. I need help to rectify:

What are the differences among the following (?):

• AOS - DLC Patch
  • AOS - USKP Patch
  • AOS - DLC + USKP Patch

By the nomenclature only, it would seem that we should be recommending the last one, but we are recommending the first instead ... why not the second one?

Also, the STEP Patches mention the AOS_ICS patch ... what is that ??