Audio Overhaul for Skyrim (by David Jegutidse)

Neovalen

Is this mod complete in terms of no sounds that still need added/changed? Like, I may just use this instead of SOS if all the sounds are tweaked and is no longer a *work in progress*. I see there is a COT patch which is great, but will I have any issues with what other people mentioned RLO or any combat sound mods? Will other mod sounds just sound a bit different and have no reverb? As long as they would actually work then that isn't a big deal to me.

The 1.2 versions doesn't have that many conflicts anymore, though there are still some present. I made a patch for Dragonborn (about 15 conflicts or so) and for the USKP (which has only 1 conflict). If anyone wants to use them instead of dragging over the records yourself, I did a quick upload so feel free to grab them here.

EDIT: Also made patches for DG (didn't touch any of the small conflicts, too much work for now), SkyRe and 'qotsafans Miscellaneous Reprocerrer + IA + Destruction Tweak Atronach 50 Patch'

FYI: I put the AOS.esp at the bottom of the Sounds category in BUM.

https://www.speedyshare.com/UZAZV/Audio-Overhaul-for-Skyrim-Patches.rar

I have played with this mod for several hours now and I am loving it.  He has addressed all of the things that most annoyed me about vanilla Skyrim sound and so far, in my opinion, you don't need any other sound mods with this one.  Maybe there are a few conflicts but it has been perfectly stable for me thus far.  The newest version sounds great and makes for a very naturally immersive experience.  No more Sounds of Skyrim and Icebreakers Improved Reverb for me!

Oh and I love the arrow sounds, cool stuff.

I've used this mod for about 30 Hours, and don't think I would play without it. From making dragons sound more terrifying and spiders creeper to having arrows whip past your head. I play with sennheiser headphones, so I don't know if that makes a difference, but the video reviews don't reflect the true feel this mod adds.

Hi there, first post here ! 

I tried the mod yesterday's night and it simply made the game CTD at launch, I thought about a conflict between some mods, but even after I desactivated the mods I suspected to modify sounds it changed nothing, still CTD before I can see the main menu (primarily SOS that I installed sooner that night). I even uninstalled the mods, but still CTD. 

Is there a way I can investigate and find why the mod if causing these CTD ?

(If there is a simple way to correct things up, I'm all in for that as well ^^)

Greetings, 

MrT3a.

@DoubleYou

Thanks for the quick answer.

Reading through other CTD topics I found TES5Edit, and will try that tonight. Will it shows me what are the mods in conflict with AOS (if any) ? or will I have to figure it myself via some reaction of TES5Edit ? (yes I'm a noob to mod use ^^)

I'll test things further anyway ^^