Photo

Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (SRO) include install instructions at least?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DICEROLL

DICEROLL

Noble

• Citizen
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Hi, while I've read that SRO is 'not part of STEP' but then again it is for too many people... and there has been some past dramas which conversation I really don't wanna involve in :P. Not having direct link to download is fine (as decided by admins here) as it's easy to find in google. But since it already is in the installation list: why not include instructions on how to install it? I was reading THIS THREAD where someone said you have to take out landscape folder..?

There are 3 zip files, I installed them in this order (I assumed it is correct): SRO > Update > SRO Dawnguard, I'm uncertain if I have to do anything else to perfect the use of SRO. As I understand it does matter in MO at which order I install them :D?

Thank you

#2 Aiyen

Aiyen

High King

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Nope that is about all there is too it. And yes you would want the update to be after the original obviously in MO. :) The dawnguard textures will not overwrite any of the skyrim ones since they are in a new folder called dlc1. Hope that helps.

#3 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:13 PM

If you download the version linked in SR:LE, you will get a version that is all ready to go.

#4 Scarus

Scarus

Citizen

• Citizen
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:07 AM

So, is this still meant to be installed now? I'm trying to download the torrent but it is taking a century.

#5 z929669

z929669

Ixian Inventor

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

There are sufficient seeders. Just give it some time. https://kickass.to/s...-t7796411.html#

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users