Skyrim Realistic Overhaul (SRO) include install instructions at least?

DICEROLL

Question

Hi, while I've read that SRO is 'not part of STEP' but then again it is for too many people... and there has been some past dramas which conversation I really don't wanna involve in :P. Not having direct link to download is fine (as decided by admins here) as it's easy to find in google. But since it already is in the installation list: why not include instructions on how to install it? I was reading THIS THREAD where someone said you have to take out landscape folder..?

There are 3 zip files, I installed them in this order (I assumed it is correct): SRO > Update > SRO Dawnguard, I'm uncertain if I have to do anything else to perfect the use of SRO. As I understand it does matter in MO at which order I install them :D?

Thank you

4 answers to this question

Nope that is about all there is too it. And yes you would want the update to be after the original obviously in MO. :)

The dawnguard textures will not overwrite any of the skyrim ones since they are in a new folder called dlc1.

Hope that helps.