First Impressions

Uhuru

Question

Still Alpha build so know things will change

Questions

• Adding Mods to a list gives Mod Name and Link to Host Page and all else is manual with posts elsewhere stating features to be added some clarity on these features and a will / may be added modifier would help
  • Automating Wiki page building of STEP: Pack is main aim I know but will Mod Priority / Install Order be automated in any way at all or is Wiki page building the limit of automation
Some Feature Suggestions

• Separate section for Mods that don't go in Data Folder

• Remove STEP:Core Mods or another Seperate Section
  • This causes confusion and seperating will avoid duplication
  • File Level Selection and Checksum Verification
  • Add Mod choice that opens Enter New Mod Section

May be Missing Something but not obvious

Right Got to Pack Main Build Page Set up Page

Pack:Uhuru's Mod Organizer Testing Pack

A few minor niggles like spelling error in pack Name "Test ing" instead of "Testing" changed that easy enough using move feature that I'd read Smile44's posts about but when trying to solve Main Issue below I used Edit Source Page Tool and saw for each Mod List

}}
{{PackTableHeader
|name=Test Table 1
|displayname=Yes
|pack=Uhuru's Mod Organizer Test ing Pack
}}

On each Mod List and was just luck I found it

Main Issue

Using Add Mod List Button I choose Mods and add description (Basic as just Testing) and Preview Looks Fine Save Page saves it and all still there when I click again on Add Modlist again

But Main Page Modlist remains blank and no Modlist appears

[Edit] Not understanding what I'm asking could be because this is not where I thought it was which is in general Pack Thread not support thread I was on my Phone when it was done so it's got mixed up somehow

Only very last part Main Issue is about support most is about Packs in General if a moderator could move to Main Packs Forum

5 answers to this question

I moved the post to support.

* Threads created here should be exclusively about mod combinations' date=' interactions and assemblage (i.e., Packs) and support of specific Packs under development.[/color']

* Please do not post mod-specific questions or general support questions here.

This thread has nothing to do with any specific pack, but rather pack creation on the wiki. It doesn't belong in this forum; thus, I moved it. It is in fact, best placed in Wiki Projects; however, that is a restricted forum that users can't see. Therefore, the next best place is Support.

Moved back to support forum.

My bad thought I'd messed up using phone

[Edit]

However it is about this Pack linked to in Original post

Pack:Uhuru's Mod Organizer Testing Pack

with general pack questions and suggestions because the Pack in Question is a Test Pack for intergrating into Mod Organizer Profiles All Core Pack Setups to make automatic profiles but as still in first stage of researching Packs and was my very first attempt at building a Test Pack I did not Specify this and posted in main Pack Forum rather than support only my Last qestion concerned actual support

If I need to open Thread for this enterprise I will I started pack after raising this Topic in Pm's with z929669 concerning new Official Mod Organizer Support Forum on STEP which has been my main Focus and as most discussion of Packs as been closed for users now I'm Alpa Testing system and with my specific focus a lot of my questions will be more general than usual support questions

Guidance on where to post would be welcome and where was this when I do not understand response was made that is what made me think here was not right place

This is the best place for Pack support questions. I created the Pack page for this project and added it to the Pack on the wiki (see forum link in the info box on the wiki pack page).

Use the Pack page to discuss aspects of the Pack and your project, but use this thread to discuss reatures of Pack creation and the guide-bulder project.

Thanks