• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 Zzimith

Zzimith

Prisoner

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

Install PN with the installer, then go into the archive and in the optional folder is the DarnUI files. Extract those to the PN folder. It is possible to install everything with FOMM through MO all at once and the. Then create one mod from the overwrite folder. Or you can do each mod separately.

Heh. I did it a little differently -> I simply copied all files from the DarnUI into the PN main folder and replaced when prompted :) So far, everything works though. For the first time. Thanks a lot :D

#47 wolfgirlzz

wolfgirlzz

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:20 AM

Before this goes off topic (caused by me), please send me a PM if you need some assistance. I think I can provide you with a good/small testcase which covers most problems. My results so far: It goes wrong the moment files have been 'overwritten' in NMM. If you want to see how I tested, please have a look at the mentioned issue in the issue tracker.

My compass and map cursor are gone. FNIS didn't work with MO so I installed it manually. That was when I started seeing the problem. I uninstalled FNIS, deleted all of it's files and the problem stayed. I started Skyrim from Steam and the compass and map cursor were back on. Then I went into MO and unchecked every single mod and still had the problem. Is there any way to fix it? 

#48 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• STEP Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,721 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:41 AM

My compass and map cursor are gone. FNIS didn't work with MO so I installed it manually. That was when I started seeing the problem. I uninstalled FNIS, deleted all of it's files and the problem stayed. I started Skyrim from Steam and the compass and map cursor were back on. Then I went into MO and unchecked every single mod and still had the problem. Is there any way to fix it?

I think you may have posted in the wrong thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users