WALL - Immersive Clothing & Equipment

I got around it by installing the Default Body/Shrouded texture version, then editing the .esp in the CK, replacing the default AA references with those created by the mod in the files that were still using the vanilla meshes and textures (in other words, in the properties of all non-modified boots, I replaced "DBArmorBootsAA" by "BSarmorChainBootsAA"). The WorldModels are left untouched. A bit of an ugly hack (not the way we'd want it to be integrated into a STEP pack) but it works perfectly in-game, now every variation of the shrouded armor uses the mod's variation.

By the way, are Assassins from random encounters supposed to drop the unenchanted worn shrouded armor they are wearing? I remember that they did not in the vanilla game, but I was able to loot it from the first assassin I met just outside of Riverwood, which, as I play a sneaky character, was a pleasant surprise. Maybe it has been patched by the USKP, but I was not able to find any reference about it in the changelog.

Edited by NameTaken

I got around it by installing the Default Body/Shrouded texture version, then editing the .esp in the CK, replacing the default AA references with those created by the mod in the files that were still using the vanilla meshes and textures (in other words, in the properties of all non-modified boots, I replaced "DBArmorBootsAA" by "BSarmorChainBootsAA"). The WorldModels are left untouched. A bit of an ugly hack (not the way we'd want it to be integrated into a STEP pack) but it works perfectly in-game, now every variation of the shrouded armor uses the mod's variation.

By the way, are Assassins from random encounters supposed to drop the unenchanted worn shrouded armor they are wearing? I remember that they did not in the vanilla game, but I was able to loot it from the first assassin I met just outside of Riverwood, which, as I play a sneaky character, was a pleasant surprise. Maybe it has been patched by the USKP, but I was not able to find any reference about it in the changelog.

I'll look into making it a bit more clean of a change, but good point. In regards to them dropping their armor in Vanilla, no they do not. I'll have to make sure that stays the same as well.

Is the wiki guide going to be updated?

Yes! I recently got access, so I am going to be editing the wiki soon. As a warning, it will still be untested, so do be warned that there may be issues (although that rarely happens with these mods). I'll be doing some testing once we have a solid list.