Project ENB Red and Yellow flickering

Ryski

Question

Hi guys. I've recently downloaded Project ENB (realistic) and whenever I load a game I get this weird yellow and red flickering that'd give anyone epilepsy. I was wondering if someone can help me. I'm using AMD with 2gb of vram and my drivers are updated. 4gb of ram as well.

Another thing to note is that I'm part way through the Step process, so in the middle of section 2.F

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Here's some screens.

Posted Image

Posted Image

3 answers to this question

Looks more like its a bloom issue or lighting curve problem. Which is a bit strange.

Then again project ENB does require a bit of an install to function properly.

Would need more info. Like if you are using any lighting overhauls etc.

Even then then it would be a good idea to have another preset ready to test, too see if it an issue related to project ENB or ENB in general. If it is a general issue then it might be a driver bug.

What Aiyen says. Download a different preset, comatible with the same ENB DLL you have and see if the issue is still there. If it is, then possibly try a different ENB version...

And yes, it could be also a driver. ENB didn't work properly with one of the recent nVidia drivers for example.