Unreal Cinema ENB

Smile44

TEMPORARY NOTE: This is not a request for support. This is a mod suggestion originally placed in mods but moved here for reasons unknown. :)

Hi adding this to the mod pool. Many of you may well be familiar with this especially if you follow Neo's SR:LE. This gives a very sombre look but it is also very well done interiors and exteriors look very well lit but it is in interiors that it really shines (so to speak). I keep falling in and out of affection for this ENB - currently very much in especially as it works well with my weather pack).

This is very stylised but very immersive not to everyone's tatse but definitely worth trying out.

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image

LINK

WIKI

Did you mean to move this thread recommending an ENB preset to the Support and Troubleshooting section? Seems an odd choice.

Mods need to be added to the 'Mods' section for the links in the wiki. Perhaps ENB should have it's own sun section in Mods.

:)

I think there should be some sort of 'ENB Suggestions' Subforum in the 'Mods' section. It would be a cool way to compare ENBs without searching for each specific one in the huge number of posts in the general 'mod' section. What do you all think? Does that make sense? Basically a section within the 'mods' section only for ENBs

I'll raise that with Admins' date=' it's a logical suggestion.[/quote']

It would be a really cool way to post screenshots and compare ENBs. We could even eventually set a standard of like 5-10 'locations/times' for compare. So for example, one could be like looking out at whiterun at 'x' spot at 6 Pm sunset. Each ENB Thread could be required to take screenshots at those specific location at those specific times. That way, it would be incredibly easy to compare ENBs. That would be my dream but for now I just suggest that we have the separate ENB Folder :P.

Hence why I said ...

Perhaps we should make a subforum for this sort of thing.

Since imo we should not have a million ENB presets each having their own seperate mod thread. Since it is kinda a grey area... the mod is ENB, not the settings. 

And I would like to keep all ENB related stuff in the ENB forum... so was just a temporary option until a new dedicated subforum can be created for it! 

Did just not have the time to handle it all when I moved it! 

But I will leave it her for the next few days and we will see what happens.... if nothing does, then I move it back! :o 

I used to like it A LOT, despite it being a bit too summery in exteriors. The yellowish filter didn't fit cold north very well IMHO, but the interiors are very well done indeed! What's important for my playthrough is that night vision works with it too.

I recently swapped it for Aiyen's SkyLight ENB though, much better performance and (due to my suggestions :D) it's blue-ish filter in exteriors better suits cold environment.

But yeah, UC is a really good preset indeed.

i'm a realvision fan, but yeah i miss having night vision. i've heard that it can be re-enabled by disabling a certain feature but I cannot remember what kind of drawbacks this could cause.

a performance friendly enb that has nightvision enabled and geared more towards fantasy theme would be E Enb Final by Ewi. fantastic work and I plan to use it when i go for a more fantasy approach in my playthrough.

I haven't tried Realvision or Unreal yet. I'm currently using Project ENB. I love the warm outdoor colors. I know it's a bit fantasy for some people but I love it. Interiors are pretty cool too, although a bit too red, however that is apparently a problem with ELFX and those two authors are currently talking about fixing that. Bronze just put out a Project ENB - Cinematic Winter which is apparently a less saturated version of Project ENB - Cinematic so that is definitely worth checking out.

I used to use Skyrealism ENB but I got sick of the boring exterior vanilla colors. I needed something prettier. Skyrealism's interiors are really cool though since I like the vanilla interior colors. Just not exterior.

i'm a realvision fan, but yeah i miss having night vision. i've heard that it can be re-enabled by disabling a certain feature but I cannot remember what kind of drawbacks this could cause.

a performance friendly enb that has nightvision enabled and geared more towards fantasy theme would be E Enb Final by Ewi. fantastic work and I plan to use it when i go for a more fantasy approach in my playthrough.

It's done by disabling gamecolourcorrection in effects.fx file. Didn't noticed that much of a change, but then again I wasn't using RV a lot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk