Unreal Cinema ENB

Smile44

i'm a realvision fan, but yeah i miss having night vision. i've heard that it can be re-enabled by disabling a certain feature but I cannot remember what kind of drawbacks this could cause.

a performance friendly enb that has nightvision enabled and geared more towards fantasy theme would be E Enb Final by Ewi. fantastic work and I plan to use it when i go for a more fantasy approach in my playthrough.

It's done by disabling gamecolourcorrection in effects.fx file. Didn't noticed that much of a change, but then again I wasn't using RV a lot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah it is near the top you need to remove the // so //#define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION become just #define APPLYGAMECOLORCORRECTION

Does the trick.

:)

Yeah, that one :P I was typing from memory :D

Okay a few things.

If we want a forum for ENB presets like this, then the threads should not go into "I like this and that preset".... which even I have a large tendency to make sure happens. Sadly due to the highly subjective nature of post processing, then it is unavoidable. The main issue with it is that after a few pages then the whole conversation is no longer about the initial preset but everything else, like nightvision.

Moving on from random rant... to the night vision topic.

If applygamecolorcorrection is not on by default, then you can enable it, but it might mess up what the author has gone for, since it does overlay his work with the game default. This is normally what people mean when they say it has a cost to make it work.

Okay a few things.

If we want a forum for ENB presets like this, then the threads should not go into "I like this and that preset".... which even I have a large tendency to make sure happens. Sadly due to the highly subjective nature of post processing, then it is unavoidable. The main issue with it is that after a few pages then the whole conversation is no longer about the initial preset but everything else, like nightvision.

Moving on from random rant... to the night vision topic.

If applygamecolorcorrection is not on by default, then you can enable it, but it might mess up what the author has gone for, since it does overlay his work with the game default. This is normally what people mean when they say it has a cost to make it work.

It should have objective observations that everyone can agree with for each ENB. For example, Skyrealism = true to vanilla colors, medium-heavy DoF, cool colors, hot yellows, etc. Like each ENB could have a description. Maybe we could just do this on the ENB guide page. Just expand the ENB descriptions heavily and add some screens. We can at least use a subjective thread to identify which are the most popular ENBs so that we can focus on those. 

If you want to go ahead and do such a project! Then by all means we will use it! But I between modding, and making my own ENB then I just CBA to test out everyone elses work on that scale! :)

But I think a standardized model of description for each would be in order.... then we just need to agree on what it should include.

If you want to go ahead and do such a project! Then by all means we will use it! But I between modding, and making my own ENB then I just CBA to test out everyone elses work on that scale! :)

But I think a standardized model of description for each would be in order.... then we just need to agree on what it should include.

Ok so maybe we can retract the scope a little bit. Maybe just quick descriptions about colors in exteriors, colors in interiors, light-medium-heavy dof, performance impact, vanilla-like, fantasy-like, SMAA, SweetFX, etc.

I think a GREAT one would be mod compatibility. I.e., ELFX, ELE modules, RLO, Further Darker Dungeons, whatever.  

Sounds like a plan. These presets are all highly subjective. But there are key ideas that potential users need to know e.g. Compatibility. Incidentally there are other preset suggestions hiding on this forum somewhere, be good idea to get them into this section as well.

Sounds like a plan. These presets are all highly subjective. But there are key ideas that potential users need to know e.g. Compatibility. Incidentally there are other preset suggestions hiding on this forum somewhere, be good idea to get them into this section as well.

We should be as objective as possible. For me personally, mod compatibility is key. For example, your pack uses RealVision, which allows for ELFX enhancer and exteriors. ProjectENB, which I'm currently using (gonna try Unreal or Kountervibe soon) says NOT to use ELFX exteriors and recommends JawZ' ELE - Interior Lighting instead of the ELFX Enhancer.

Incidentally there are other preset suggestions hiding on this forum somewhere, be good idea to get them into this section as well.

pretty sure we'll be working on this over time now that this section has been created. The plan I believe is to start moving similar items into this section as we come across them in the forums.