Installation question

avaro

Question

First of all thank you for making an awesome guide of non conflicting mods. My question is do i install everything in the guide or do I pick which texture mods to use? I'm kind of confused in those departments. Alot of these mods overright other mods that you install right above it.

4 answers to this question

The STEP guide explains exact steps you need to take in detail. You should be following them from Step 1 till the end in orderly fashion.

If you want to skip some texture mods, feel free to do so. I myself pick the ones that I like and are trouble-free to install.

And yes, a lot of mods will overwrite each other which is why it's crucial to install them in order or make sure to not overwrite certain files when needed.

My advice would be to install everything marked CORE only, and use the 1k textures (rather than 2k) whenever available. If you are stable with this, you can expound upon that, but learn to use Wrye Bash or Mod Organizer first.