Introduce Yourself!

deathneko11

'Mates' can mean two different things to people 'virtual Neko'. Let the people think more 'Life Partners' or whatever. Though boyfriend/girlfriend is subjective and does not accurately describe the relationship and we are passed the engaged stage, minus the ring.

Anyway, yes he is correct. Don't mind us, this still pertains to learning how I tick. :P

• 1 month later...

Ok, hya everyone. Sharing stuff about me...

My real name is Aleksey, I live in Belarus. I'm 23, I work in an outsourcing software QA company as a QA engineer\team leader. At the same time I study at the university - computer networks is the specialty.

My main hobby is computer hardware. I love researching about hardware, buying and selling hardware parts, assembling PCs, fixing laptops (freelancing just a bit with all of these), overclocking, benching, fine tuning everything.

I dream of making PC case mods and building some custom water cooling for everything in my system - but I lack the skill, the tools and the money to do it. Besides, it is way too difficult to get some modding accessories here in Belarus (usually if I want something exclusive I have to find someone on the forums who could deliver it for me from Russia, China or USA).

In computer games, I love RPGs and Action-Adventure games. Except Skyrim and Oblivion which I absolutely love (sorry TES fans, I've tried playing Morrowind dozens of times but its lack of NPC AI and personalities, and also the damn physics and combat system are killing me) my favorite games are - Star Wars KotOR 1 and 2 (I'm a fan of the Star Wars by the way), Witcher 1 and 2 (can't wait for Witcher 3), Prince of Persia and Assassins Creed series (especially the Prince Of Persia 2008), GTA series (the best is San Andreas, I think);

I also spend a great deal of my life playing Diablo II - I know almost everything about this game and I'm gosu in PvM (probably, I played this game more than any other so far, or even more than all the games altogether); but got sick of it a year ago or so... Also, never tried Diablo III, for a lot of reasons.

I am also a desperate metalhead (though made a short haircut recently...), loving all kinds of metal - power, death, melodic death, viking, black, etc. Visiting as much concerts as I can here in Belarus. But not discovering new bands very often - music collection on PC is about 3 hundred of artists, but among them I barely listen to 50.

Hey everyone. Recently rebuilt my PC and decided to get back into PC gaming. I used to play heavily-modded Oblivion but had skipped Skyrim until a few weeks ago. STEP has been a great source of information. Thanks to all the modders and contributors. Hope to see you around.

Oh an introduction thread. Why not.

I am a 32 years old male metalhead from Czech republic, ex-hardcore (even in current unemployed state I can't afford to to play stuff for 12+ hours straight anymore due to basically having a life) gamer with history of (mostly) RPGs - Arena, Daggerfall, Dungeon master (in that order, seriously) and then nothing, because nothing else ever came close - and later MMORPGS - Ultima Online, Anarchy Online, LOTRO - and that's where "having a life" stopped to have any real meaning for several years.

Cat lover. IT guy. Fond of black and disgusting humour. Cursing all day long. Extremely short temper (history of broken keyboards and one €400 monitor flying across the room).

Nice to meet you.

Oh an introduction thread. Why not.

I am a 32 years old male metalhead from Czech republic, ex-hardcore (even in current unemployed state I can't afford to to play stuff for 12+ hours straight anymore due to basically having a life) gamer with history of (mostly) RPGs - Arena, Daggerfall, Dungeon master (in that order, seriously) and then nothing, because nothing else ever came close - and later MMORPGS - Ultima Online, Anarchy Online, LOTRO - and that's where "having a life" stopped to have any real meaning for several years.

Cat lover. IT guy. Fond of black and disgusting humour. Cursing all day long. Extremely short temper (history of broken keyboards and one €400 monitor flying across the room).

Nice to meet you.

Welcome! Whereabout in Czech Republic are you from? I come from southern Poland (30km to Czech border :) ) and I've visited your lovely country many many times! That was years ago though, when I was young and beautiful :D Well, living in the UK now, so CR is not so close anymore :( I have a couple of friends in Prague though, me and my fiance visited this beautiful city 3 years ago!

P.S. Love Czech beers - I can get Velkopopovický Kozel in a Polish shop nearby, sadly they don't do Zlateho Bazanta, which is my favourite!

I was born and lived most of my life in Prague, but four years ago I moved in to my then-gf to Mělník, which is just some 30km away, so not much changed anyway.

How'd you get from Poland to the UK? Work reasons I assume?

Love Prague, what a city! Mucha Museum, Kafka Museum, Hradcany, Karluv Most, the old architecture, little streets, the beer, the atmosphere... Really, everyone SHOULD visit Prague at least once in their lives.

Yeah, let's say work was one of the main reasons I came to UK ;) That was before Poland joined EU though, I came to live here in 2003.