Detailing the Eldrich - Higher-Res Apocrypha - Temple of Miraak - Black Books (by ObsidianStag)

EisDrache

Well once I am fully ready, played a little and got some time I could do new screenshots from the mod and vanilla.

I installed it without any variants.

If I want to help STEP a little more and learn to do compares (and to get to the places where the mod take effects in the first place!) I'll ask you here or in the right place for another mod.

• 7 months later...

I'm pretty sure SRO would be the better choice. These were better than vanilla for the most part, but looked a lot like upscales than new textures.

The new textures form SRO are better than the old ones were. I've used them in SSE extensively and just installing that one mod makes a ton of difference. Only thing is that they're mainly 4 and 2K, but they are so good and perfect for STEP that they should be used as our baseline regardless. Users who need to reduce the textures can do so using DDSopt. I have actually done this, though I didn't need to, by restraining most textures to 2K (they still look amazing at 2K) and clutter to 1K.

The new textures form SRO are better than the old ones were. I've used them in SSE extensively and just installing that one mod makes a ton of difference. Only thing is that they're mainly 4 and 2K, but they are so good and perfect for STEP that they should be used as our baseline regardless. Users who need to reduce the textures can do so using DDSopt. I have actually done this, though I didn't need to, by restraining most textures to 2K (they still look amazing at 2K) and clutter to 1K.

Then we'll just got with SRO