Safety Load (by: kapaer)

Rune11

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me guys, I'm the first person to scream "YES THIS WORKS!!" but let's be 100% sure that this works so we don't end up with another CleanMem situation....

Also, I trust you guys WAY more than I trust anyone on a Nexus Page. Users on the Nexus Pages typically have no idea what they're talking about :-P

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I have an ILS/Freeze that I can reproduce. Unfortunately I don't have the exact save but I've been able to reproduce it a bunch of times. I can test it with this mod to see if it still occurs but I won't get to it until tomorrow night. I'll post back if I get any results, positive or negative. 

Believe me guys, I'm the first person to scream "YES THIS WORKS!!" but let's be 100% sure that this works so we don't end up with another CleanMem situation....

Also, I trust you guys WAY more than I trust anyone on a Nexus Page. Users on the Nexus Pages typically have no idea what they're talking about :-P

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I have an ILS/Freeze that I can reproduce. Unfortunately I don't have the exact save but I've been able to reproduce it a bunch of times. I can test it with this mod to see if it still occurs but I won't get to it until tomorrow night. I'll post back if I get any results, positive or negative. 

Yeah, I trust our STEP experts too more than Nexus, but most of the positive comments seem valid.

Do what neo is trying to.. reinstall enhanced blood, and burn shock freeze effects etc. and just use the starting fire spell on everything you see with god mode on....

You can even spawn 20 wolves and use them for target practice.... there is not really any need to overcomplicate such testing.

I can confirm that it's working for me. My screenshot profile is so heavily modded that I can't COC to Riverwood. 90% of the time if I save anywhere* in the world I can't load the save (*remember, it's a screenshot profile). All of those issue are gone for me.

Super excited about this! :D

ummm....guys....

My game just loaded ugrids 7, 9, 11, and 13 using this. This has NEVER been possible on my screenshot profile, not even when using 'stable ugrids to load'. I even tried ugirds 15. It loaded, but crashed as soon as I hit the console key to use tfc to look around (obviously the 3.1GB RAM cap).

I am using Safety Load, Stable ugrids to load, and ENBoost together.

I am amazed. My screenshot profile is rejoicing!