Fallout 4?

Just checked this out, it looks like a fallout 4 announcement coming.

https://thesurvivor2299.com

Looked at the page source and saw fallout.css and BethesdaSoftworks in there. There is also some code for an age gate verification so it looks like an upcoming trailer. 2299 would be 18 years after FNV, to bad we have to wait until next month.

It does sound like that on further listening. Although, it's weird. It would represent a date, but 11-12-13.. that was three days ago. Unless Beth is teasing us or something. Maybe the site itself started on that day - who knows.

FYI - the MP3 file that contained the morse was named bridgeport-5284ec0d1b93c.mp3. Does this mean that Bridgeport (wherever that is) is a confirmed locale for Fallout 4? Maybe it's where you start...

It does sound like that on further listening. Although, it's weird. It would represent a date, but 11-12-13.. that was three days ago. Unless Beth is teasing us or something.

FYI - the MP3 file that contained the morse was named bridgeport-5284ec0d1b93c.mp3. Does this mean that Bridgeport (wherever that is) is a confirmed locale for Fallout 4? Maybe it's where you start...

People are suspecting it's a date using the DD/MM/YY format, so 11th December 2013. Coincidentally, that's where the countdown on the page leads to.

And yeah, people suspect it's Bridgeport CT. I've found a number of other locations all referenced, but they've since been removed. They are Wadsworth Atheneum CT, Fall River MA, Hanscom AFB MA, and Battleship Cove MA.

There's also a Tumblr that's seemingly related, which refers to a Vault 74A. One of the lines of code in the original website refer to a 74a as well.

So CT would mean the greater NYC area or maybe Boston if they go north instead. Maybe you can go to Foxwoods and do some gambling and kill a few hookers. Go around Salem and see if they have another witch hunt going on. Maybe I'll go down and see if my family's farm made through the apocalypse.

Have you guys been keeping up with this stuff. I always think it is cool when devs play along.

There was a phone number in morse code and while back that had the Tranquility Lane music playing when you called. Another site has been found, but nothing special on it yet.

https://thesurvivor2299.com/V137/

The latest morse code message: MY DEAR SISTER. I'M HEADING TO THE INSTITUTE. GOD KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE NOW. THIS OLD BASTARD WILL HELP US. HE MUST HELP US. --0321--

I really want to go to the institute and play with their advanced tech. That means androids.