Cutting Room Floor (by Arthmoor)

torminater

Discussion thread:
Cutting Room Floor by Arthmoor
Wiki Link

It enables NPCs, Locations and Quests which were not implemented in the game for it's final release.

Looks good to me, other opinions?

Accepted for STEP:Core 2.2.9 (pending issues)

MT Notes
Cutting Room Floor

MT Notes:

EssArrBee - "Good reviews of this mod by members, Skadi had a good one here."

To Do Notes:

• Evaluate what content is added and that it is not noticeably incomplete.
  • Open in TES5Edit and check for conflicts with STEP Core and then Extended.

This mod conflicts with the following mods I have in my load order. Most are minor one, apart from the last one (Even Better Quest Objectives - as they both modify same quests): Audio Overhaul Skyrim (FormID: 00013A7C), ELFX (00071FFE), Consitent Older People (00013602 and 000D4FF9) and Even Better Quest Objectives (00028A1E and 0005A609).

• 1 month later...

BOSS puts this mod quite early in load order, so any other mods that modify the same content will take precedence. I see no reason not to include CRF as it is very lightweight and completely compatible with vanilla experience (it *is* vanilla experience, just deleted before release).

This mod will conflict with ESF - Companions as it adds in the lost quest for the Companions and Aela will be your shield-sister in some cases for Proving Honor.  Both this mod and the ESF - Companions mod do this.

However, it looks like if your load order is set with ESF - Companions to sort after this, then it should be fine, as far as I can tell.

• 4 weeks later...

Shall we consider adding this to STEP? It can be viewed as a fix of broken vanilla quests. It doesn't add any new content, it only unlocks vanilla stuff that Bethesda failed to complete before the game was released. I'll move it and see what people say, we can always move it back.