Shockz throw aways

shockz

https://www.mediafire.com/download/a793sb9358ym5i5/Camp+Beds.7z

Just a simple 1024x1024 camp bed design... thought i would share it before i delete it as its not going in my conversion that im working on.

Might add more stuff that failed in my game because you never know who will like it.

So from now on if i make something and it does not make the cut for my project, i'll update with new mods.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Here you can have my hen too.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rzskoljb6zc0tc1

Some rocks variations i was trying out...

https://torrentfreak.com/uk-piracy-blocklist-expands-with-yify-primewire-vodly-and-others-131122/

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I have never used nmm or smm or fomod. so im unsure of how to work with them but i will find some time to familiar myself with the smm.

The mods im placing in here are things im going to delete because they either did not look right in my work or i just don't like them and i feel i can do better.

Some cliff textures maybe joining these with some other things but i don't plan on doing too many messy jobs but im not as good at texturing as id like to be so the smm could be useful if this list starts to get too big. :)

The hen does look good, i threw that in for free, im going to try for a chicken but i feel i may keep the hen too. it's grown on me, it was only meant to be a rough put together to see how it looked. lol

The bed looked ok too at first but it blurred on me for some reason... even opening it up in photoshop again the detail was gone. maybe i should have gone for 2048 x 2048

Bedroll...eh. But that hen looks pretty good!

You could make a mod and simply update it with your rejects. Use a FOMOD so people can install only what they want to install (much like SMIM).

I have never used nmm or smm or fomod. so im unsure of how to work with them but i will find some time to familiar myself with the smm.

The mods im placing in here are things im going to delete because they either did not look right in my work or i just don't like them and i feel i can do better.

Some cliff textures maybe joining these with some other things but i don't plan on doing too many messy jobs but im not as good at texturing as id like to be so the smm could be useful if this list starts to get too big. :)

The hen does look good, i threw that in for free, im going to try for a chicken but i feel i may keep the hen too. it's grown on me, it was only meant to be a rough put together to see how it looked. lol

The bed looked ok too at first but it blurred on me for some reason... even opening it up in photoshop again the detail was gone. maybe i should have gone for 2048 x 2048

SMIM is a mod... Static Mesh Improvement Mod. The author uses a FOMOD for the installation that allows users to pick and choose which options they want to install. FOMODs are XML documents. If you know XHTML or even if you don't, they are fairly easy to figure out by looking at another author's FOMOD and using it as an example of how it works. I did this and was writing custom FOMODs within an hour.

Only thing I dislike about the bedsheet is that the normal map seems off... the whole thing lacks a bit of depth. Might be that there just aint enough pixels to properly show it.

Then again fur is really hard to do properly since it both has to have depth and a clean polished look all at once.