HiAlgoBoost FPS Performance Accelerator with ENB support

@ivactheseeker: the picture like you attached - I saw some people have the same problem, but wasn't able to reproduce it... Hopefully the changes I am making now to support ENB v0.112 will affect this artifact as well... Let's hope... BTW - are you using FXAA injector? I haven't tested with it, to be honest...

If you can get the injector version of enb to call hialgoboost, then it should probably work, but I wasn't able to so that for some reason... Can injector enb call other dlls at all? Did anyone try that?

About using injector enb and non-injector hialgoboost: the problem is the loading order. Hialgoboost has to be last. Whoever is last should support everyone that came before him. This way - the driver is always last, and supports me and enb. If hialgoboost is last, it can support enb. But enb works very differently, and it cannot support hialgoboost, so it cannot be last. Order is very important here. If you try mixing and matching injectors and wrappers - you may easily confuse the order of loading/chaining.

Is that somewhat clear?

Injector ENB doesn't need to call them per say via proxy or anything, you just keep the other d3d9.dll named just that. I've been running injector version with SMAA this way etc. But yeah, I'm not sure in what order it would load this way.

Cool idea. I checked out your page and it looks like it would be great for a lot of people. I'm using SMAA and am really not willing to let it go so I am going to hold off on using it since I can't add the extra d3d9.dll to my ENB. So keep up the good work and hopefully this will help people with their fps issues.

• 2 weeks later...

=============================================================

Updated to version 1.34:

-Updated for latest Skyrim version 1.5 (1.5.26.0.5) and for 1.6 beta (1.6.87.0.6)

-Added/restored support for chaining d3d9.dll based mods (FXAA, SMAA etc.)

-Added fix/patch for "green water" bug in 1.5, 1.6 (for some Intel GPUs or when using SAFE_MODE1)

comment: in order for my fix to work, other "green water" fixes should be removed.

=============================================================