A few suggestions

I think the SR:LE guide might be improved with these things:

• I think the SR:LE guide should direct the user to create a new game early on in the installation in order to test things at that point.  A good place to do that would be after installing the mods and tools that have DLLs (e.g. SKSE, Safety Load) and after installing the UI mods (e.g. SkyUI).  I tried creating a new game at that point and found that I had made a mistake that prevented the game from starting.  It's much easier to debug a problem at that point than having 100 mods installed!  I also think several other "checkpoints" should be introduced to make sure things are ok at key points.  After all, the whole install may take 10 hours or more.
  • The order of installation seems a bit arbitrary even though the mods are put into different sections.  For example, there is a "World of Skyrim" section that has tons of texture mods, then later there is a "People of Skyrim" section that has still more texture mods.  I think the mods should be broken down by what they install, e.g. textures and meshes, vs. gameplay changes.  That way people can more easily use DDSOpt or Optimizer Textures on the group rather than doing it piecemeal.  Also, I am using the TPC which includes some but not all the SR:LE textures, and it includes lots more mods outside of SR:LE, so it would be easier for us TPC users to substitute our textures for yours.
  • Make the guide more useful for people who want to use just pieces of it rather than the whole thing.  This could be done by suggesting alternatives.  The reason I say this is that I REALLY LIKE all the cleaning info you've provided in the previous guide (SR) but a lot of those suggestions didn't get into the new guide because the new guide dropped some mods.  Examples include Blessings, Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons HD, WATER, and Realistic Lighting Overhaul.  I had to use the old guide to clean those.  Of course I realize that could make the guide become too complicated to manage, and people might mix and match things that are incompatible and blame you when things don't work.  :-)
  • *edit*: Add a couple of helpful URLs to the top of the doc:  #1:  The URL to this help forum (how else can users get help or provide feedback?), and #2: The URL to the old guide.