Photo
- - - - -
Skyrim

Replace Your Criminal Face (by SilentSpike)

mod

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SilentSpike

SilentSpike

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:04 PM

https://www.nexusmod...yrim/mods/41959 My first solo mod, a small mod that makes using the face sculptor added by dawnguard remove the player bounty - the price of surgery will increase with your bounty. Supports Dragonborn and requires Dawnguard. I do plan to redo the scripts entirely in the next version as I've figured out a more efficient way to perform the same actions which should also support any mods that add crime factions to the CrimeFactionsList. I'm looking for ideas on how to expand this and also integrate it into the world more seamlessly if possible. A friend of mine suggested I set up something of a "network" of face sculptors throughout Skyrim. I think it might be nice to have alternatives locations to go to scattered around - perhaps some shacks in the wilderness to which they've been exiled. Does this sound like a good idea? All feedback is appreciated :)  

#2 WilliamImm

WilliamImm

Legendary Blue Dragon

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,572 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hey SS - however, someone already made a thread for the mod. Please search before you post. Also, PM z92 on the Nexus if you wan the nice and shiny Mod Author badge.

#3 SilentSpike

SilentSpike

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

Hmm...I did search :/ It returned a bunch of SkyRe results. EDIT: Thanks for letting me know though! :)

#4 rootsrat

rootsrat

Dragon Prince

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,906 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hmm...I did search :/

It returned a bunch of SkyRe results.

EDIT: Thanks for letting me know though! :)

It may be realated to this bug: https://forum.step-p...ad.php?tid=4105

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users