PPR Mod (Project Photo Realistic)

I''ll try get an upload up today or tomorrow latest, i think im going to release a small test... textures, lighting and water to test...

Going to be adding a file for riverwood not created by me but depicts what riverwood will look like when i have added stuff..

I don't have the water in the video anymore due to a silly mistake i made of thinking i made a backup copy of the esp but i have something im working on that is not as realistic but good... will remake the realistic one though at some point i have the maps so its just a matter of me getting the right settings together again...

Will release a video later showing off the new updated stuff... lighting water tweaks texture changes etc.

Sorry for not getting back with you before now. I did some short testing, and I compared the water in the last file you had up to real life water in similar situations, similar bodies of water. It did look similar, but something about the speed and movement of it threw me off. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have now, I promise to give you a more detailed review when I get the next files from you. I've just been so darn busy past couple of weeks to really do anything, but I get a few days off this week! *cheers*