New nvidia drivers.

• 2 weeks later...

So did anyone hear something about Ambient Occlusion settings with the new drivers? I installed them yesterday, unfortunately, activating AO causes weird air shadows and such. I know that this is an issue. I just wanna know if there is some solution around.

Well you should be able to use the skyrim settings for everything now, instead of setting it to modern warfare (pretty sure thats what was recommended in the STEP guide). Beyond that not much change, I don't use ssao so no help from me there.

• 2 weeks later...

i use new driver and no problem with AO and used config from step tested 2 option ther. But in nexus forum somone write that ther is problem with it and if i good remember problem wih ao was on GTX 560 just check forum for answer ( and again if i good remember that problem was on skyrim 1.5 but work good on 1.4 )

• 3 weeks later...

I find the claims of performance increase to be a little overblown with Nvidia Drivers. The only game i really benchmark is Skyrim, and I have a 560 Ti. Supposed to have seen a lot of performance increase over the past couple of patches for skyrim but i really have not seen much, less stuttering maybe, but hardly a dramatic improvement of fps.

Is anyone else trying out the new adaptive vsync as well? Have not had much testing time, but already noticed screen tearing with AV on, even though FPS is limited to 60, indicating that it should be working.