72 replies to this topic

#16 Aiyen

Aiyen

High King

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:34 PM

For those that are unsure how to do this sorta stuff. Then here is a link to the .esp I have made. 
It is not entirely as he describes, since I do not entirely agree with it. 

What has been done is the following. 
I have removed the weight stuff, which also means that the script included can be deleted! (yay one less pointless script in the load order!)

I cleaned it 

I adjusted the values of the coins to 2 for Ancient nords, and 4 for dwemer. 

I adjusted the required amount for coins into bars to 75 for both. But in turn I left the amounts you get as loot the same. Since it seems fair to me... the large amounts of coin only start to happen after level 20 or so at which point I do not think it is an exploit to get that amount. 
Also made sure that the coins can only be sold to general merchants, since I do not see why a food vendor would want to buy them... but that is just me. Its easy to add in other merchant types if you wish to do so. 

#17 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Maybe late tonight when I get some time I'll take a look at your changes vs my changes and post something.

#18 Aiyen

Aiyen

High King

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

Then perhaps your changes and my changes can sit down and have a drink! Then in about 9 months there will be new changes! :o

#19 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Then perhaps your changes and my changes can sit down and have a drink! Then in about 9 months there will be new changes! :o

Kinky.

#20 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hey all. I literally left this on the ground and left it to rot for awhile. I found some time and got the vanilla plugin completely redone and started a mod page(unpublished). Hoping to finish up the all DLC version soon and release. Once I do, will close down the original page.

#21 Aiyen

Aiyen

High King

• Mod Author
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:37 PM

\o/ let there be coins for everyone!

#22 phazer11

phazer11

High King

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Hey Neo have you gotten a response from the SkyUI team yet?

#23 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:56 PM

Hey Neo have you gotten a response from the SkyUI team yet?

Yeah. I'm out of luck since coin icon is hard coded to the form is.

#24 phazer11

phazer11

High King

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,110 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

That sucks and they won't tell you or give any hints on how to release a patch for it?

#25 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

That sucks and they won't tell you or give any hints on how to release a patch for it?

They did not seem forthcoming. The source is available but I have no idea how to compile .swf files. I may look closer later... one thing at a time.

#26 jakeslim

jakeslim

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

I'm a little confused - is the version of this mod on the nexus (and linked to from STEP wiki) the "improved/modified" version? I just downloaded it, was told by BOSS that it needed cleaning, and can confirm that it did indeed have both ITMs and UDRs. EDIT: ok just seen the version linked to by Aiyen on previous page. But you should know that the STEP wiki points to the version on the Nexus which appears to have some issues with it.

#27 Neovalen

Neovalen

Talos

• Mod Author
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:45 AM

I'm a little confused - is the version of this mod on the nexus (and linked to from STEP wiki) the "improved/modified" version?
I just downloaded it, was told by BOSS that it needed cleaning, and can confirm that it did indeed have both ITMs and UDRs.

EDIT: ok just seen the version linked to by Aiyen on previous page. But you should know that the STEP wiki points to the version on the Nexus which appears to have some issues with it.

My improved version is not published yet. Holidays put a bit of a delay. Very soon... then the link will change.

#28 EssArrBee

EssArrBee

Incompatibilism Manager

• VIP-Supporter
  • 7,461 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

Can we get an Ars Metallica version or maybe have someone make a patch so that we can't make the ingots for ebony until we unlock Ebony Smithing perk?

#29 jakeslim

jakeslim

Guard

• Citizen
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

My improved version is not published yet. Holidays put a bit of a delay. Very soon... then the link will change.

That's good to hear. But shouldn't the Wiki mention this?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

#30 Kelmych

Kelmych

Emperor

• VIP-Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Choices like this are based on user gameplay preference, and gameplay preferences aren't typically put on the wiki mod pages for individual mods unless it is considered a fix of a problem with the vanilla game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accepted, accepted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users