Skyrim Coin Replacer Redux

stoppingby4now

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Neo - should the Coin Redux be causing Skeletons to only spawn with Haralds or is it OK for them to have Septims as well as Haralds?

I got a Skeleton Berserker today with both Haralds and Septims and noticed that since they have access to DeathItemSkeleton and LootDraugrRandom, it is possible for both to be on the corpse. Just thought I'd check.

Neo - should the Coin Redux be causing Skeletons to only spawn with Haralds or is it OK for them to have Septims as well as Haralds?

I got a Skeleton Berserker today with both Haralds and Septims and noticed that since they have access to DeathItemSkeleton and LootDraugrRandom, it is possible for both to be on the corpse. Just thought I'd check.

Unfortunately the game does not make the distinction between crypt skeletons and outdoor skeletons. Therefore DeathItemSkeleton applies to both and I do not have a way to properly edit them without changing the way skeletons spawn. So the answer is yes, technically they can have both based on those formlists.

That's fine - I just wanted to check your intentions there.

It was a Skeleton Berserker in the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun. From a roleplaying perspective it would be simple enough to justify by the fact it could have been a relatively recent burial.

There is also a bug regarding at eleast the piles in Gyldenhul Barrow in Solstheim.The little piles in the treasury chamber are "Piles of Harald" but picking them up results in Septims picked up.

I tried to replicate this but couldn't. Got Harald as expected... anyone else?

Looks fine in TES5EDIT to me too but... all Pile of Haralds contain Haralds and "Imperial Luck" (which is supposed to allow 100% chance for Imperials to find up to 10 more Gold). Maybe that is where it is coming from?

You would need to set up ImerialLuckHarald and ImperialLuckDumac and use those in the piles instead.

Edited by DanielCoffey

Hm... maybe it comes from my "test" char which is pretty much abused and prob. broken 10 times in a row and fixed again :)

I also cheated myself at Solstheim and into the Barrowm but everything else worked.... i will give it a new shot with my clean character created yesterday, yet i cannot prevent to cheat into the barrow (shes so little right now...), but since i also found haralds in the chest at the end... oh an i dont roleplay imperial scum ;)

Will edit after some testing...

Edit: Hm.. okay with my fresh char from tonight (still in Helgen) i ported into the barrow and picked up Haralds from the piles.

From the handful of scenarios i build up:

- Old prob broken Char without having SCRR installed from the beginning: Getting Haralds from chests but not from the piles, Septims are picked up by message and get added into the inventory.

- Fresh char without SCRR installed from a New Game: Getting Haralds from the chests at the end but Septimes from the Piles of Haralds.

- Char with SCRR installed from a New Game: Seems to work like it should, getting Haralds from the Piles of Haralds and Haralds from the chest at the end.

Both of the today created char use the exact same Load Order (basically Step with SkyRe and some other mods), the only difference is SCRR, once added into the existing game and once present from right from the start.

Used "coc dlc2gyldenhulbarrow01" and "tcl" in all cases, as soon as possible.

Edited by plaGGy

Great mod I am so glad someone has taken up the mantle to keep this updated and improved upon, unfortunately it isn't compatible with Gold Adjustment Mod from Kuertee, which (probably the script) doesn't recognize the special coins added by this mod.  Not a problem with this mod of course.  

Is your bashed patch up to date? Not sure if SCRR affects levelled lists in a way that needs a bashed patch.

Should have been uptodate. But since it always was the same load order, bashed should not matter that much.

Is your bashed patch up to date? Not sure if SCRR affects levelled lists in a way that needs a bashed patch.

Should have been uptodate. But since it always was the same load order, bashed should not matter that much.

Great mod I am so glad someone has taken up the mantle to keep this updated and improved upon, unfortunately it isn't compatible with Gold Adjustment Mod from Kuertee, which (probably the script) doesn't recognize the special coins added by this mod.  Not a problem with this mod of course.  

Ah.. I was coming here to ask about this. And Morrowloot. Shame.

• 3 months later...