What's Everyone got for xmas

shockz

Merry christmas everyone. Here you can share or brag about what you got for xmas.

Tried to take pics with my phone but the box in real life is so shiney and reflects too much light to see anything.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

The funniest thing about my bamboo is i bought the exact same one for my girlfriend so we both bought each other the same thing. lol

Congratulations Roots!

As for myself I received $400 so now I'll be able to buy that GTX 780 (3GB) or GTX 770 (4GB).

If anyone wants to help me pick the part out I have $125 EVGA bucks to spend in addition to the $400 I got from family. Bringing my comfortable spending cash to around $525 I have a bit more but really only want one card. I can do the overclocking myself so the factory OC's don't matter a whole heck of a lot.

I received $515 total from Christmas - adding that to my leftover $130 from my nov. Birthday money, I got $645 total. I decided to spend the cash on a new SSD and a new hard drive - specifically, a Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB (around $212) and a 3TB Seagate hard drive (around $140). Man, can't wait for when those will arrive.