Requiem Compatibility Patches

hellanios

I'll be checking these out for sure.

I also asked if he would be inclined to create some patches for kryptopyr's work.

As did I :)

I was hoping he would be willing to include Kryptopyr's fixes into Hard Times, but he hasn't responded to that idea yet. If I remember right he wanted to have a little pause after doing Interesting NPCs.

I'll be checking these out for sure.

I also asked if he would be inclined to create some patches for kryptopyr's work.

As did I :)

I was hoping he would be willing to include Kryptopyr's fixes into Hard Times, but he hasn't responded to that idea yet. If I remember right he wanted to have a little pause after doing Interesting NPCs.

Actually, azirok responded in the affirmative on the CCO thread and is currently working on some of those patches :woot:

• 1 month later...

Another patch this is for a shield fix in that some of the heavy shields got the wrong keyword names attached and so were less protective than light shields. This fixes that.

Requiem - Heavy Shield Patch V2 by Peter1962

::):

New Requiem mods "Requiem Plus"

Features

Spell Tome Fix - Adds missing spell tomes to vendors for spells that are only available in multiple choice perksInvisible Entity Fix - Replaces the invisible entity mobs found in Soul Cairn and a few other places with easier more visible Soul Torn entities, these mobs should still prove challenging. Adds an ash corpse to both entities, even if the fix is turned off.Healing Horses Fix - Adds passive HP regeneration to all horses, normally horses permanently accrue damage.Grindy Crafting - When off you will receive a 2x XP bonus to all crafting skills, when on it goes back to Requiem rates. This is still much lower than default Skyrim's rates.Jumping Penalty - When off you will not receives a penalty to stamina when pressing space, when on it defaults to Requiem behaviour.Sneak Immunity - Allows you to bypass Sneak Damage negation found on almost all high level mobs in requiem, normally many creatures will reduce all sneak damage to a 1.0x multiplier, this removes that mechanic.Dual Wield Sneak Attack - Allows you to perform sneak attacks while wielding two weapons, this fix was not added with balance in mind, so it will make the game easier.Cheat [Cheater's Kit] - Outfits your character in uber badass highly mobile gear, I used it to test various questlines and move around faster. I left it in, use it if you want to cheat... or test.

Edited by Smile44

• 3 months later...

Azirok has released a Requiem Misc Patches mod on the Nexus so far it has patches for many STEP and SR:LE mods - so far it contains these patches: -

REQUIEM - VILJA PATCH, REQUIEM - FIRE AND ICE OVERHAUL PATCH, REQUIEM - SKYRIM COIN REPLACER REDUX PATCH, REQUIEM - POPULATED TOWNS AND CITIES PATCH, Explosive Bolts Visualised and REQUIEM - INCONSEQUENTIAL NPCS PATCH

Also Jaysus Swords has a patch - happy days. LINK

::):

Edited by Smile44

• 6 years later...

The change log on the Requiem Patch Central page shows Requiem - Immersive Weapons.esp was removed from 4.0 so it's not included in the main file. I quickly peeked through the old files and it is included in Requiem 3.4.0 Patch Central, although this may be a patch for an older version of Requiem.