Black screen upon startup using Wrye Bash+SKSE

jayssan

Question

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the exact correct area to post this issue in but I figured since I use Wrye Bash this would be as good as any.

My issue arose after I completed the full S.T.E.P installation, without a hitch. I ran it immediately after installing and patching with the necessary files and ran it without incident. After that, I installed the mod 'Alternate Start'. This also ran without a hitch.

Unfortunately, this is where it went awry.

Seeing that everything was going according to plan, I decided to install a few mods that I personally enjoy.

These were:

• Immersive Armors by hothtrooper44
  • Immersive Weapons by Ironman5000 and hothtrooper44
  • More Dragon Loot
  • Dr Bandolier's Bags and Pouces
  • Unread Books Glow Mod by Duggelonian Studios
After that, whenever I ran Skyrim (through WB), I would get nothing but a black screen, sometimes covering almost all the screen and sometimes just a small black window in the top left-hand corner.

I ran BOSS, which told me there were no problems, and then I ran TES5Edit which told me there were errors with completely different mods. Naturally, I did the whole run-through (disable, reenable, uninstall, reinstall) with those other mods to see if they actually made a difference, but I still got the same black screen on start-up.

I hope I have given sufficient information and hopefully made the issue easier to solve.

Thanks in advance,

jayssan.

EDIT: Nevermind guys, I figured out the problem was a bad ENB installation! This post can be deleted. Thanks again!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet