Unable to run SkyProc Patchers through MO

IrishBandit

Question

I'm trying to run the SkyRe Reproccer through Mod Organizer, and it is refusing to launch. When I hit run on the Reproccer entry in the executables list, MO has a short loading bar at the bottom adn then nothing. No javaw process is even created. Reproccer works perfectly when run on its own, and I'm using 32-bit java. I have tried reinstalling Reproccer/Java/MO/Skyrim, running reproccer through the data tab has the same result. I have also tried using SUM which has the exact same issue, runs fine alone, will not launch through Mod Organizer, so it seems to be something about either SkyProc or Java that's causing it.

Is your Java up to date? Is your antivirus playing with it?

MALWAREBYTES ANTIEXPLOIT! That was stopping them from running for some random reason and not telling me, I had actually forgotten I had that running so I didn't check to see if it was doing anything. It has no log files relating to it, but disabling it allows skyproc patchers to work for some reason. Thanks for reminding me to check for that.

Just ran it to make sure' date=' and it seems to be working fine on my end. Is it set up like shown in the wiki here https://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Mod_Organizer#SkyProc_Patchers[/quote']

Yes, it is set up like shown on the wiki. I was able to get Reproccer to run through MO a couple weeks ago, and nothing has changed about my setup since then that should affect this.

Is Reproccer enabled in the left pane? Or wait' date=' that might not affect it. Did you try reinstalling Reproccer? I'm honestly grasping at straws here, as I have never met your situation.[/quote']

Yea, tried those, no change. I guess I'll have to install my content mods manually.

I just installed and ran it on my system. I was thinking it was looking for BOSS, but it didn't for me. I thought it did.

I took a look in the reproccer folder and found two debug bat files. One of them has the -noboss argument.

Open the the executable editor and put -noboss at the end of the Arguments line. it should look like this:

T3nd0_ReProccer\ReProccer.jar" -noboss

There is a space between the ending quote mark and the minus sign.

You can also go to the data tab and navigate to the reproccer folder and run the jar and bat files from there by right clicking and selecting open/execute.

other that that I have nothing else.

EDIT: Stupid me, I forgot it looks for BOSS when you press the patch button.

I just installed and ran it on my system. I was thinking it was looking for BOSS, but it didn't for me. I thought it did.

I took a look in the reproccer folder and found two debug bat files. One of them has the -noboss argument.

Open the the executable editor and put -noboss at the end of the Arguments line. it should look like this:

T3nd0_ReProccer\ReProccer.jar" -noboss

There is a space between the ending quote mark and the minus sign.

You can also go to the data tab and navigate to the reproccer folder and run the jar and bat files from there by right clicking and selecting open/execute.

other that that I have nothing else.

EDIT: Stupid me, I forgot it looks for BOSS when you press the patch button.

Tried both, nothing. This is the weirdest issue, because Reproccer and the like work fantastically when run normally, but through MO gives me absolutely nothing. I'll probably just install the mods it affects via NMM unless a future update fixes it.