Vibrancy an ENB Series adaptation

frihyland

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous pic! But whats with the weird black outlines around some fingers on her right hand?

Hmm, good question and great catch on that. I didn't actually notice it myself until you pointed it out but now it really stands out since I know it's there. It could be a slight artifact from catching her at the beginning of the cast animation or because I'm not using the recommended body for this particular character. I'm off to see if I can replicate this and if it's on our end we will fix that. Thanks for the heads up! :)

I examined the pic closer, and it looks to me like a ghosting effect caused by catching the frame mid render. Zoom in and you can clearly see where the fingers were before. The extra darkness of the outline of the tips of the fingers is likely caused by this on top of the lack of AA (screenshots won't capture post process AA).

I examined the pic closer' date=' and it looks to me like a ghosting effect caused by catching the frame mid render. Zoom in and you can clearly see where the fingers were before. The extra darkness of the outline of the tips of the fingers is likely caused by this on top of the lack of AA (screenshots won't capture post process AA).[/quote']

Yep, I think you called it. I just took some more shots and it does appear to be either frame or animated related. It appears to be more animated related though.

Notice now the ghosting is on the right middle and left index fingers Or left middle and right index from her point of view. ;)

Now no ghosting

I had to use my other character for dual casting since my new one doesn't have that perk yet.

Dual Casting

And in game I couldn't see this at all. I had to take these pics to spot them. It could very well be the fire animation itself that causes this effect from what I see in the pics. And as you pointed out the lack of post processing AA in screenshots doesn't help either. But you would never be able to see this without actually taking a screenshot. Just a little freak artifact totally beyond our control.

I do appreciate MadWizard25 pointing that out though. We always like to be on the safe side and check out all the details. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update. We are down to just writing the readmes and a description page and then we will be uploading the standalone Pure Vibrancy. Not very long after we will be updating the current Vibrancy to 5.0 with some very major changes.

Here's a link to our current Bethesda thread with some very recent pics if anyone wants to see what this looks like now.

https://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1394358-vibrancy-enb-series-thread-3/

As soon as we release I will start a separate thread for this with a link to the page since this is a different ENB configuration than Vibrancy.

Nice, any ETA on completion? I've been hunting for the perfect ENB lately and it's been very difficult, I ended up going back to RCRN again. but this looks fantastic

Also, somewhat unrelated, but the Vibrancy ENB page mentions that weather mods shouldn't be used with RLwC, I assume that includes stuff like Real Rain and More Snow?

Edit: also regarding RLwC not being compatible with more dynamic shadows and striping fixed, is there still a lot of striping with just RLwC or do they rehaul the lights too making MDS obsolete?

Edit2: I'm also closely following Clmates of Tamriel, looks like a good contender in the future

Nice, any ETA on completion? I've been hunting for the perfect ENB lately and it's been very difficult, I ended up going back to RCRN again. but this looks fantastic

Also, somewhat unrelated, but the Vibrancy ENB page mentions that weather mods shouldn't be used with RLwC, I assume that includes stuff like Real Rain and More Snow?

Edit: also regarding RLwC not being compatible with more dynamic shadows and striping fixed, is there still a lot of striping with just RLwC or do they rehaul the lights too making MDS obsolete?

Edit2: I'm also closely following Clmates of Tamriel, looks like a good contender in the future

Sorry it took so long to answer. Been crazy busy getting ready to release and real life also.

Well, ETA is now. Already released at this link. And we will be updating Vibrancy to 5.0 in a day or two also.

https://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20570

Hmm, I think that is more about weather changing mods rather than adding better rain or snow. I will have to check into that one.

The shadow striping isn't a problem with RLWC. Especially with Boris's detailed shadows.

We tried Climates and to be honest it doesn't really suit our particular tastes. Not knocking it whatsoever, just personal preference. We are using Climate's incredible cloud textures in our personal games though.

And we have a couple of people using Climate's with our Vibrant ENB and they like the look of it but say the nights are just a little too dark with it. But that is something a little tweaking can fix.

Awesome work!!! one of the better ENB's I've seen lately.

I'd also like to use CoT's clouds, how did you guys manage to use the cloud textures? they're all named something weird. I have a post here about the weirdly named files in CoT's Sky\ folder

Thanks! Glad you like it.  :)

I'm actually using everything in the sky textures folder except for the sun files. Looks great in game.

Awesome work!!! one of the better ENB's I've seen lately.

I'd also like to use CoT's clouds, how did you guys manage to use the cloud textures? they're all named something weird. I have a post here about the weirdly named files in CoT's Sky\ folder

Thanks! Glad you like it.  :)

I'm actually using everything in the sky textures folder except for the sun files. Looks great in game.

so the files still work fine if you drop them in even though they're named like CoTHorizon03c.dds and stuff? wouldn't they need a .esp file to reference them in order to load? that's what I don't get.

but either way, sorry for going off topic here, I love your work. keep it up :)