Equipping Overhaul by Dragondude 1029

mightyusaid

Next big update seems to be aimed at essentially using DSR mesh packs and removing the need for DSR patcher/code. Will see how it goes, if its really as good as advertised(remains to be seen) then DSR might just turn into a pack haven.

It honestly sounds like he's doing what I don't have RL time to do but was planning for a DSR 2.0 :).

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Now we just needs something that will get rid of the need for NPC Enchantment Fix SkyProc patches.

Still, since SUM has grown to hate me maybe this will cut down on the load for SUM (I vaguely think it is running out of memory with the huge patch it (NPC Enchantment Fix) builds. And perhaps with only one patch to build, switching back to SkyProc instead of SUM would help out.

There is a spell that retrieves the weapons you drop if you happen to lose them. Or you could turn the unequip feature off.

I have been testing the new version and it is amazing. Functions as a Dual Sheath Redux, Drop Lit Torches and Auto Unequip Ammo all in one.

So you haven't found it temperamental or glitch? Nice to know.