Equipping Overhaul by Dragondude 1029

mightyusaid

I tried this mod solely for the Geared Up feature. But the mod doesn't show up in game. The esp is enabled, I meet all prerequisites, i have dozens of working mods installed, yet this is the only one that doesn't show up in the MCM and in the game. Can anyone help?

Edit: Ok so I learned that MCM takes a while before scanning for mods so I waited a bit. Then I got impatient and I forced a scan with setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 and all is well now :)

Edited by vici30

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you try and reinstall the mod? Did you try merging it? Because merging can break MCM menus. Make sure you are not using any conflict mods like Dual Sheath Redux or ATTT

The mod is compatible with Dual Sheath Redux unless you use the Dual sheaths version, which I don't (afaik). Also, I didn't merge it with anything.

I reinstalled and I noticed that I DO have the drop weapon when changing thingy, but I still have not MCM settings for the mod. So?

I dont think its fully compatible with DSR. You can only use the DSR vanilla meshes with EO, as well as any mod meshes. So if your installing the full DSR with EO that may be the issue.

Are you also using another mod that allows dropping of lit torches? I believe there is one in STEP that needs to be uninstalled if using DSR.

Lastly, how are you installing your mods? Using MO, NMM or WB?