Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

• 2 months later...

not sure if this is a bug or something wrong but just saw if you use the tanning rack you can dismantle sweetrolls and you can get a fur plate, that doesn't sound right to me.

can confirm it is CCOR cos Deactiving it removes this from the tanning rack

Edited by Darth_mathias

That's kind of funny, who knew sweet rolls were baked with Tribbles inside? :)

could explain why the guards keep "saying Let me guess. Somebody stole your sweet roll" it's cos they've all been turned into Fur plates?

in all Seriousness Kryptopyr this could do with fixing.

Edited by Darth_mathias

I think that recipe is probably from Campfire.  It's not from CCO.  Chesko has a few recipes like that which are intended to use DLC items (Vale hides, I think) to make Fur Plate.  I'm guessing that in the rush to release the update, these didn't get hooked up correctly with the script that's suppose to change them.

I think that recipe is probably from Campfire.  It's not from CCO.  Chesko has a few recipes like that which are intended to use DLC items (Vale hides, I think) to make Fur Plate.  I'm guessing that in the rush to release the update, these didn't get hooked up correctly with the script that's suppose to change them.

ok fair enough I just assumed it was CCOR cos I  was using the tanning rack i completey forgot mods like frostfall and campfire add stuff there too.

you are indeed right this Recipe was added in by Campfire i will report to Chesko.

Edited by Darth_mathias

• 2 weeks later...