Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

Krypt - just started with the 1.7, and I like the way that mods are being handled, but at the same time there seems to be some inconsistency. I use both Bandoleer and CoS. I originally had the esps for both enabled (forgot to turn off Bando), and both mods were greyed out/unavailable in the menu. Turned off Bando, they came available. Turned off CoS... no change. What exactly is CCOR looking for in the CoS case to make it avail in the mod activation portion?

• 1 month later...

Another minor change in the STEP guide for this mod. Since we are recommending the WAF patch to be installed it might be an idea to just explicitly state to merge this when installing, as that is the most logical option to do. Of course it is possible to make a new mod in MO's left pane, but for new users this seems overly 'creative'.

We leave that choice up to the user whether or not they want to merge. If they for some reason want a profile without WAF, it's much simpler to just untick the patch rather than having to hide assets, move plugins in or out of Optional ESPs, etc, etc. With that said, I merge all the mod's addons, optionals, and patches (besides Content Addon) because I wouldn't play without WAF or most of the STEP mods with any setup. But there are plenty of users that would play without them (Pack users for example) and would want to keep the patches and addons separate.

• 4 weeks later...

Krypt - just started with the 1.7, and I like the way that mods are being handled, but at the same time there seems to be some inconsistency. I use both Bandoleer and CoS. I originally had the esps for both enabled (forgot to turn off Bando), and both mods were greyed out/unavailable in the menu. Turned off Bando, they came available. Turned off CoS... no change. What exactly is CCOR looking for in the CoS case to make it avail in the mod activation portion?

I still have this issue. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on it's resolution?

• +1 1

• 3 weeks later...

More questions on this... Im a slow tester.  Apparently 1.7 replaces or obivates *all* (!!??) the .esp's from 'Cloaks of Skyrim', WiC, and Bandoliers.  These mods should probably be installed first, or perhaps simply a lower priority will be sufficient, to allow the CCOR 1.7 package to dependably assume the function of these .esps (presumably through the MCM. (thats actually sort of question).

Can I still stop Imperials from (mostly) having cloaks? 

see Smile44's guide along these lines https://wiki.step-project.com/Pack:Survival

Edited by boycad

I have only CoS in use with CCOR and disabled the CoS.eps in MO. Kept all other files. Then activated the CoS option in CCORs MCM menue and everything works fine.

Guess its the same procedure with the other .esp.

As the .esp are not activated load order does not matter, but to be sure I would sort CoS/WiC and Bandoliers above CCOR in MO left pane so it can overwrite the files from those mods. But not sure about that.

Edited by BUBISHI

• 1 year later...

Another minor change in the STEP guide for this mod. Since we are recommending the WAF patch to be installed it might be an idea to just explicitly state to merge this when installing, as that is the most logical option to do. Of course it is possible to make a new mod in MO's left pane, but for new users this seems overly 'creative'.

As a newbie working through S.T.E.P. for the first time, this comment actually fixed my problem. If that could be updated, I feel that may save some future newbies the headache.