Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade (by kryptopyr)

statmonster

Not at all. Let me know when you have it up, and I'll include a link on CCO's page. Also, I don't know how involved you want to get with the patch, but I had the idea that it would be nice for the flasks from Bandoliers to work like the waterskin in RND. I think this might be possible to do just by duplicating the waterskin records and changing a the model it references, but I'm not certain. Anyway, just wanted to throw the idea out there in case it's something you'd be interested in pursuing.

That's a fantastic idea! I'm still feeling my way around this patch stuff (though I did a working "test" compatibility patch for RND and a food overhaul) but I will definitely play around with it and see if I can get it to work. I'd certainly love it if it did, cause i love the Bandolier flask models :)

Basically, I want to make 100 percent certain it's done correctly if I'm going to be inflicting it on anyone but myself ;)

Would you object to me releasing a patch for RND, assuming I test it and it works (lol)? The problems ARE minor, but since I'mma be doing patching some stuff for personal use for RND anyways, I figure I might as well.

Not at all. Let me know when you have it up, and I'll include a link on CCO's page. Also, I don't know how involved you want to get with the patch, but I had the idea that it would be nice for the flasks from Bandoliers to work like the waterskin in RND. I think this might be possible to do just by duplicating the waterskin records and changing a the model it references, but I'm not certain. Anyway, just wanted to throw the idea out there in case it's something you'd be interested in pursuing.

I have R&D patch ready, along with a couple other ones, including SkyRe, I can send them to you, Krypto if you want, will save you some work :)

The bandolier flask idea is a great one!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I noticed CCO has added crossbow distribution now, which is great, since it means I can remove Convenient Crossbows. Though I noticed that they only appear on guards and Imperial troops, and no one else. Is there a possibility for adding the option for crossbows to appear alongside regular bows amongst all NPCs?

Sorry' date=' I must have missed your post. I don't think there is currently a patch for Requiem, if that was the question?[/quote']

Sorry, I posted in Weapon Fixes, but same applies to both ... actually, I want most of your work in Requiem as it applies (in your opinion, given the goals of Requiem).

Sorry' date=' I must have missed your post. I don't think there is currently a patch for Requiem' date=' if that was the question?[/quote'']

Sorry, I posted in Weapon Fixes, but same applies to both ... actually, I want most of your work in Requiem as it applies (in your opinion, given the goals of Requiem).

+ 1

:)

Sorry' date=' I must have missed your post. I don't think there is currently a patch for Requiem' date=' if that was the question?[/quote'']

+ 1

:)

+1 if it matters. =)