Is there a mod to stop the world from scaling with my level?

It isn't possible to have your character grow over time, the world not to scale with you, and for the game to be balanced to your level at every particular point over the course of a hundred hour play-through.

That said, I think Requiem gets the closest to fitting the bill. Dangerous parts are dangerous, and even Bleak Falls Barrow is hugely intimidating until you've really upped your game and spent quite awhile practicing your skills (both in game and how to think situationally beyond 'see bad guy, mash button'). That said, even Requiem is a little thin on balanced content once you reach the higher tiers. Equipment helps but even a basic set of iron armor is a formidable challenge for an archer to get through

Me? I mostly enjoy making new Requiem characters, throwing myself at nearly impossible fights, and trying to seize victory from the jaws of defeat. I've never reached the higher level content, and I may never try to

You really should try requiem in my opinion. I started using it wrote recently and really love it. The fact is that, as Sadeko said above, it is incredibly complex to make every facet of the game perfectly balanced, and indeed would be wrote boring as it would mean the game would need to be quite predictable. Anyway, as it's such a massive undertaking to balance things well, in my opinion one needs to lean more towards big overhauls such as requiem where the interplay between many factors had been carefully considered and solutions implemented. Anything which only overhauls limited parts will by definition mesh less well with the game as a whole. Requiem is not perfect, but it's closest I've found.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What I have done with the gear is made sure that no bandit will get higher level items, and severely limited enchantments on their weapons... since I just do not want to see bandits in daedric armor... ever. Also does it so that merchants lists are set so they do not start to sell daedric stuff for example, giving you a reason to seek out dangerous bosses, or leveling smithing.

I'd love a mod like this. A tiny bit of extra realism (bandits and other similarly regular enemies should only use regular, maybe a tiny better stuff, but not the best) and a bit of less stuff served in silver platter (I totally agree with the idea that best kinds of armour should not just be available easily).

What I have done with the gear is made sure that no bandit will get higher level items, and severely limited enchantments on their weapons... since I just do not want to see bandits in daedric armor... ever. Also does it so that merchants lists are set so they do not start to sell daedric stuff for example, giving you a reason to seek out dangerous bosses, or leveling smithing.

I'd love a mod like this. A tiny bit of extra realism (bandits and other similarly regular enemies should only use regular, maybe a tiny better stuff, but not the best) and a bit of less stuff served in silver platter (I totally agree with the idea that best kinds of armour should not just be available easily).

I would say some bandits should have the great equipment... successful bandits are not unheard of but it should be rare.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

@tecxx

I am running a terrible mutant of a mod with High Level Enemies and Morrowloot, if you'd be interested in hearing about it.

I think I'll place in spoiler tags, since it will be a long ramble about something that Should Not Be.

I am running this terrible mutant of a game that has been very satisfying, and if you're willing to experiment, then I've got some ideas to throw at you. I'm at level 14 now, just @ the bit of the main story where you set out to find a scroll. I'm running a modified STEP core, with reduced vanilla textures on most things, since my rig is right @ minimum specs for STEP.

But, like I said, a WIP and while it's been very stable for me, YMMV.

I started with a core of the ACE battle module, Deadly Combat, ERSO Enemy AI, SkyTest, Revenge of the Enemies, Deadly Dragons, ABT tweaks (added +100% arrow speed and +50% damage,) Apocalypse Spell Package with ASIS to add the spells/perks, Skyre Races Module, all Wyre Bashed with High Level Enemies to make everything scale. Then I used SkyTweak to reduce my carry weight, add a base of 5% critical damage, add more severe stamina penalties, and a couple of other things. I use Dynamic Potions to  make potions heal over time, and Morrowloot to help control the flow of gear. To this I added one key ingredient, Realistic Humanoid Movement.

Stamina is key in this set up. ACE and Skytweak make low stamina attacks weaker and movement speed slower, where you would already be slowed anyway. Enemies gang up on you, block a lot, use their best spells, hit you in the head for extreme stagger, knock the weapon our of your hand, dual wield (with perks) and generally ruin your day. You can block arrows, but you can't do it much, as it's taxing, and you can't outrun them up close. Running away is bad anyway, because both running and being hit in the back can knock you down, due to ACE.

If you get in trouble (low HP/Stamina) you can't run. You can use localized damage, and timed blocks, but nothing lets you breathe. Mages and ghosts are especially dangerous, as they have a spell from Apocalypse that lifts you in the air, bashing you about, while they cast at you. They use racial abilities. Dunmer can wreck a win easily with theirs.

Now, like in vanilla (I haven't changed the perk tree as of yet) you can grow to overpower things fairly easily. At this point, as a melee character, every desperate perk point seems to even the odds, and then a level later things are suddenly even again. I have a button to hit if things feel like I'm cheating, that I've been holding in reserve as well, in SkyTweak you can set the armor of NPCs to scale. I found myself turning this off early on so I had a chance in hell, but I'm ready to turn it back on if I feel it's too easy.  Not to mention the bosses that RoTE gives you... whew.

I started an Alternate start with a Redguard, out in the Reach with nothing but a scimitar. That would be OP in other plays, but it barely kept me alive long enough to use my racial ability to kill a forsworn for armor and a bow. In a few levels I killed an orc and got Orcish armor, but this hasn't broken anything. Companions die a lot without something like Extensible Follower Framework. 

Anyway, this is my experiment, and it's still something I'm tweaking. 

@skadi, thanks for some tips.

i am currently on a playthrough with the following mods: RND, Frostfall, morrowloot 4E, sperg, revenge of the enemies, high level enemies, start on level 0, and a heavily customized community uncapper ini file. so far the game is very fun, but maybe a small bit too easy. i will try to deadly combat and maybe the movement mod.