aMidianBorn Solstheim Landscape (by CaBaL)

rootsrat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be nitpicking, but stating reasons in the wiki would be nice.

Also I don't use SeriousHD... but I guess that's my problem.

There were like 3 threads about this though. There was one HUGE one where we (well not me personally, but the mods) did the compares and decided which textures were going to be used from which mod...

I might be nitpicking, but stating reasons in the wiki would be nice.

Also I don't use SeriousHD... but I guess that's my problem.

You already have a reason. The STEP team took the time to test everything so you don't have to.

Yea, let me be the first to say that we are lucky that you guys are willing to do tedious testing like that. It was a huge help and the end result is awesome. 

• 6 months later...

Hello, I was going through the step core installation and I encountered either a typo, or a file that is mentioned in STEP to hide that's not actually part of the installation.

It says to hide

textures/dlc02/landscape/volcanic_ash_rocks_01_d.dds

textures/dlc02/landscape/volcanic_ash_rocks_01_d_n.dds

However, the second file doesn't actually exist.( textures/dlc02/landscape/volcanic_ash_rocks_01_d_n.dds )

The closest thing there is textures/dlc02/landscape/volcanic_ash_rocks_01_n.dds.

Please reply. Thank you to all who have contributed to this awesome structured and well organized wiki!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depends what you want to do. We never ask people to do more than they are comfortable or able to do. Mod testing, wiki dev or wiki writing, and not sure what off the top of my head, but there is probably more. Also, you can just start helping people if you know the answer to their questions in the support forums. That is one of the ways we tend to pick team members that are moderators or site staff.

Oh read the STEP Guide and look for the part that says something like 'A call for mot testers...'.