Skyrim Memory patch 3.0

Aiyen

Guess this will teach all those who said "8Gb is enough for gaming... do not get 16Gb it is a waste" a lesson ;)

I don't remember if I ever said something akin to that, but I know that my next upgrade is gonna another 8GB of RAM. Heck, I was thinking of switching to a high-end Core i5 soon, so I can do the memory upgrade (and transfer my current memory) along with it. At least that's what I think.

Why would you remove or change my awesome ini setting? As punishment you will have to create the holy cow dancing animation. :D

Yea, sure, I'll do that, but only if you can do a Marvelous Full Clear run of Valkyrie Dimension Challenge - using your feet. Go on, I'll wait.

In all honesty, yes, I do think (currently) that this tweak really did what it promise, judging by my test run earlier. Show this to the SKSE team and see what they think - you really should do so.

Yea, sure, I'll do that, but only if you can do a Marvelous Full Clear run of Valkyrie Dimension Challenge - using your feet. Go on, I'll wait.

In all honesty, yes, I do think (currently) that this tweak really did what it promise, judging by my test run earlier. Show this to the SKSE team and see what they think - you really should do so.

Uhm no :)

SKSE got an email from me about it. It will just take some time.

The good part is, that if SKSE is ever updated it will simply overwrite any modified dll with the correct and hopefully better ones.

ENBoost is recommended as a prerequisite. Is there any recommended way to get the ENBoost memory patch working without actually invoking ENB? (I do not run with ENB, as it introduces unwanted baggage in my testing ... I will run it again eventually, but I want to avoid its overhead for now).

Thats exactly what I supplied:

1. Install ENB binary.

2. Install ini from supplied link and tweak it for your system.

As the description states:

"Have you tired from CTDs when game is heavily modded? Unable to install HD texture packs without CTDs or travel in the world very fast? This patch fix the problem and also it bring you higher performance even without memory fixes enabled.

THIS IS NOT GRAPHIC MODIFICATION, so feel free to use with vanilla game. THIS WILL NOT DEGRADE QUALITY IN ANY WAY TO INCREASE PERFORMANCE."