Is there a mod that... (Mod Detectives)

I'm just starting up a SR:LE + Legacy of the Dragonborn game and I'd like some more variety to the spells (vanilla Skyrim is incredibly dull imho).. What I DONT want is super OP spells. I also wouldn't mind if the mod somehow scaled damage with ability (I believe vanilla doesnt do this?) and that it doesn't add 183 almost similar spells. 

So in a nutshell.

1) more various spells (just not a gazillion of them)

2) spell scaling

3) lore friendly

4) NOT OP

Can you recommend me any?

I'm just starting up a SR:LE + Legacy of the Dragonborn game and I'd like some more variety to the spells (vanilla Skyrim is incredibly dull imho).. What I DONT want is super OP spells. I also wouldn't mind if the mod somehow scaled damage with ability (I believe vanilla doesnt do this?) and that it doesn't add 183 almost similar spells. 

So in a nutshell.

1) more various spells (just not a gazillion of them)

2) spell scaling

3) lore friendly

4) NOT OP

Can you recommend me any?

Maybe Apocalypse?

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for a mod that only shows the weapon enchantment animations when they are wielded. Some effects are too intrusive, like the blue inferno effect some bows have (I'm using Animated Weapon Enchants from STEP Extended). I want the effect to be turned off when the bow is placed on the back or a weapon is sheated. Any one have any ideas?

• 1 year later...

Hello, I'm looking for follower manage mod that has 2 functions. Being able to change follower outfit and set follower home and make them stay where I want them to stay. Also, most important, mode that won't break AI of special followers who run on their own scripts like Inigo, Recorder, Serana and such. As for those 2 functions I know that all major mods like AFT, EEF has them but which one is safest/simplest for me to know what functions NOT to use to mess up those followers. Thanks.