Is there a mod that... (Mod Detectives)

Yeah but you can't put it up higher than the USKP, and since it does edit every single NPC record to add the protected flag, well it also overrides all the changes the USKP did to those entries. Just open it up in TES5Edit and you'll see a lot of red.

Inspect it with TES5Edit, selecting it and USKP of sorts.

Follow the guide to find conflicts (found in T5E nexus page) and compare it.

Generally, they just don't forward USKP fixes. If it overrides USKP stuff, well... I don't know lol

EDIT: What they said up there.

You could use one of those mods like Less intrusive HUD II or Minimal hud and see if there is an option for it, or just move the text lines, four I think, off the screen. I reduce there size by about 25% and move them to the very top left edge. It is pretty good, and the only draw back is that LIHUD II doesn't save settings, but Minimal HUD does with that other mod installed.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/?

Nope. You'd have to forward the changes in TES5Edit yourself.

Then I'm screwed. I can't get my head around that program, I just don't get it, lol.
If you use the deadly dragons mod, there's an option in its mcm menu to make important npcs immortal.

I've been thinking for a while if there was a mod out there that could input quests, perks, levels and items into a .bat file of console commands that I can run in a new game, and thus transfer my character to a new game.

I don't know how glitchy this will be but it would be nice not have to completely start a new game now when new versions of step is coming up and mods are in the update phase.

There are some tools that read the save file and output item lists on a character. But what about quests and map locations?

Thanks

Fred

Then I'm screwed. I can't get my head around that program, I just don't get it, lol.
If you use the deadly dragons mod, there's an option in its mcm menu to make important npcs immortal.
Ew, lol, no thank you, I am not a hardcore gamer :D

I've been thinking for a while if there was a mod out there that could input quests [...] into a .bat file of console commands that I can run in a new game, and thus transfer my character to a new game.

That would be damn modding miracle. Quests usually involve a lot more that just setstage of journal... Scripts, moving refs, changing general state... Map makers could be doable with skse... 

For levels and perks I use Leveler's Tower.

Is there a mod that...

Works with alternate start

Works with race menu

Works with vanilla Skyrim and requiem plus the community uncapper

Allows you to customize your character level, stats and perks through a extension of the character creation menu, so that you may change your appearance before or after you decided what character build you would prefer

Allows you to deactivate certain big quest lines from their auto-start and offers the option to reenable them in game through a mcm menu

Offers a stable gaming experience after character creation with no incompatibilities with other mods or patches where required

That would be awesome!!!

This would make testing gameplay overhauls in their early, mid game and late game phase really convenient, plus offer the possibility to start a game not as a absolute and utter wimp, but as a already battle proven warrior/Mage/assassin etc. I would find this to be a great extension to race menu and alternate start, also it would work really well with requiems delevelled world system.

So if there is not such a mod, where are the guys capable and willing to do this? ;-)

Ew, lol, no thank you, I am not a hardcore gamer :D
Oops, missed your reply, sorry. Well, you could still install deadly dragons' loremonger edition and set it to make dragons keep their vanilla stats in the MCM menu if you're really desperate for a way to make important npcs essential without breaking all other mods that affect the same NPCs and without having to fiddle with TES5Edit. :)