Skyrim.exe - The Way It Should Have Been by Kahenraz

Kahenraz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know if you have any questions.

I've also found that the FixCursorVisibility setting in enblocal.ini can interfere with my cursor handling. If you are using ENB and have a problem with this, set ENB's cursor fix to "false" in the ini file.

I've also found that the FixCursorVisibility setting in enblocal.ini can interfere with my cursor handling. If you are using ENB and have a problem with this, set ENB's cursor fix to "false" in the ini file.

I think the main thing people worried about is unknown executables. Not that you are doing anything wrong but the internet is terrible place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the main thing people worried about is unknown executables. Not that you are doing anything wrong but the internet is terrible place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Since it has been brought up already multiple times, would you be so kind as to post the source to validate that you have no malicious intent? Just as a courtesy?

Making your source always available for all version releases is just polite in these cases, no?

There are portions of the source code I use in a commercial product and therefore am unwilling to release. The source is also written using a commercial compiler which would require a license to even compile the code.

As as been previously stated, the code is not packaged and can be dropped into a debugger to view strings and function calls. The executables also pass most online scans with the exception of some "generic" red flags which are due to the fact that I use low level hooks.

I've been a member of the Nexus community since its incarnation in 2003 and worked with members such as Suzerain and Theta Orionis, long before it was even a "nexus"; use this as credibility if you like.

Don't forget that using my software is no different from ENB, which is also closed source.

I am not personally concerned about sharing source code (I won't ever look at it), but wanted to address due to concerns from others, particularly about the code that causes the antivirus warnings.

If this has been tested enough and is truly an enhancement, I think that we can use it in STEP. I just need to try it our myself to see what it is all about first (splash screen is a bonus).

I am not personally concerned about sharing source code (I won't ever look at it), but wanted to address due to concerns from others, particularly about the code that causes the antivirus warnings.

If this has been tested enough and is truly an enhancement, I think that we can use it in STEP. I just need to try it our myself to see what it is all about first (splash screen is a bonus).

Splash screen contest?