Photo

Awkwardly bright ENB - Maybe gamma issue?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 MadWizard25

MadWizard25

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:35 AM

I cant seem to view your pictures anymore, but overbrightness is an issue ive run into with most ENB configurations. Its actually fixable via tweaking certain values from ENB. Its not quick, as you have test out changing values of several settings by small increments. For what values to specifically change, I would recommend downloading Skyrim Enhanced Shaders FX ENB, and reading the pdf that comes with it. It is by FAR the most detailed explanation of ENB settings i have ever seen. He covers almost all tweakable values, and includes pictures as well, especially when concerning brightness. I have also found that ENBs that use RLwC also tend to be overbright. I switch RLwC for URWL usually.

#17 yaan98

yaan98

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

I have the same issue with overbrightness outdoors only. I used the ENB configurator that's available on nexus and adjusted the outdoors exposure setting from 20ish to around 5 which made a big difference. However, I still don't like the effect compared to my previous set-up of RLwC and Immersive Environment. So, I ended up avoiding all ENB mods due to the inferior quality which shows up on my system specs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users